1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198027677873 Y3sMan (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Y3sMan, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y3sMan

Y3sMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33706072
  2. Y3sMan

Y3sMan New User

Steam:
  3. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
  4. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I have edited your appeal to be in the correct format. It is not my job to edit your appeal but I have in case you go around in circles again. The sticky which noobinator referred you tells you what an appeal looks like.

For future reference it must look like this.

5. Y3sMan

Y3sMan New User

Steam:
    first of all ty alot for what you did man and second where do i need to say it?
  6. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    Why did you impersonate FreshKidPee?
  7. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    This is being investigated, sorry for the wait.
  8. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    After talking to not only the appellant but his accomplice from this report:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...h-76561198046717238-killeveryoneyoumeet.1658/
    I am denying this appeal.

The Fake middleman injection scam is the cornerstone of deliberate, orchestrated scamming. Yesman has admitted to taking part in this scam type. He also singled out that his accomplice was the one who came up with the idea to do this. His accomplice said it was Yesman's suggestion. Either way, both parties worked in orchestra to conduct numerous scam attempts "over and over again", failing each time. This single report spotlights one of their fails. I would be worried if all their attempts had been documented, no doubt there were countless. I am more inclined to use KillEveryDadYouMeet's admission of events as he has come clean to fill in the gaps involving these two accounts. As a result I have also marked him as an SR SCAMMER as he has admitted his involvement in this matter and will now receive his 'just deserts' where he dodged it from that previous report.

His accomplice informed me that no effort was taken to return items to their one victim. He has admitted that he himself had two victims. If it were a 'minor' impersonation offence I may be inclined to downgrade this tag. However, I cannot overlook the pre-meditation and deliberate nature which is involved in a fake middleman injection scam. It isn't a scam of opportunity, you need to be in the mindset to actually steal a fellow trader's items. It is disturbing that users actually reach the point of using this deception on other people, no doubt it displays sociopathic tendencies which no passage of time can well and truly dispel. It is always going to be there, maybe not always on the surface but regardless it remains present.

This tag is more than justified and fair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.