1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198081746308 - (Cooltiger / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by The Oatmeal, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Derpy -PoN³-

Derpy -PoN³- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42969545

Edit: I just checked and apparently he removed me, which pretty much proves he's a scammer. Lets shut this guy down before he gets someone else.
  2. Cooltiger

Cooltiger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60740290
    You said if I couldn't pay now, you would remove me and you said you had other offers so I said go to the other offers. So I let you go to other offers I never even attempted to scam you
  3. Cooltiger

Cooltiger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60740290
    This is my Paypal History

[​IMG]
  4. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46647607
    You show a screenshot where I supposedly sent you 50$ on 19th January. If you check my historical data on steamrep we were not friends on that day http://steamrep.com/profiles/765611...d9f076c2de5dadc56f51f401e830e492&t=1390133374

You only added me 2 days ago to purchase my knife. There was no sort of deal where I sent you 50$ to buy your knife. I welcome any admin to check my paypal via TeamViewer if he or she so wishes and there won't be any sort of purchase made to the above paypal account. Here is my 2nd paypal history and there was no transaction on the 19th which the above screenshot wrongfully shows. Capture.PNG
  5. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    So just to make it clear to mods, the two dates on his screenshots namely 19th January and 29th January have no history on my paypal as I did not make any transactions that day let alone send him money or chargeback it. Also if you see the original image of him sending 215$ to me, you can see that my name has a typing error. Its missing the last letter of my surname on both instances. Paypal does not make typo errors when it displays to whom the payment was sent to.
  6. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    This is the original payment screenshot he sent me in order to buy my knife http://i.imgur.com/7FeBwsY.png Can you see the spelling mistake between first two lines and last two lines where my name is mentioned? Its missing an "i" at the end in both the lines while its correct on top. Paypal does not make this mistake. The image is doctored as his other images are. You can confirm this is the screenshot he sent me by referring to the chat log pictures. The URL there which he sent matches this one.
  7. Derpy -PoN³-

Derpy -PoN³- New User

Steam:
    Well the money you supposedly sent me isn't even in that screenshot, so, yeah you're a pretty shitty scammer.
  8. Derpy -PoN³-

Derpy -PoN³- New User

Steam:
    I never said that, I said for you not to remove me, and we would wait for your bank to clear up the issue or whatever.

Checked back today and you were gone.