1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198118972722 - (* sabex * / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zetsu, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetsu

Zetsu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30302018
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198118972722 (* sabex *)

Victim profile: 76561198020869765

What happened? Description:
    Alright, so i ahve a trade on tf2op buying unusual quicksells. This random guy
    * sabex * randomly added me saying that he had a scorching bicorne for sale. I asked what was his price and he said it was 6buds ( i highly started to doubt about it when he said it was so cheap '-' ), i offered him 5 (because those were the buds that i had at the time and he didnt accept keys.) and he said it was okay, so we started the trade, and for some reason he cancelled and started trading with someone else. I sent him another invite after a few minutes and he accepted, i started putting up the buds and he put a steaming bicorne instead of a scorching one, i wasnt fast enough to take a screen of the trade but eh, i do have screens on the chat. After i saw that it was steaming i wrote that to him and he didnt awnser anymore, aaaand thats the end. So yeah, my accusation is that he tried to scam me by switching a scorching with a steaming.​

Provide Evidence:
  2. McCreW

McCreW New User

Hello there!
    Please upload all evidence directly to Steam Rep via "Upload File" button, thanks!
  3. Zetsu

Zetsu New User

Steam:
    How can i edit it? >_<
  4. Zetsu

Zetsu New User

Steam:
    You mean like this ?

Attached Files:

5. kzuyEx

kzuyEx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:845635
    I have also screenshots about this guy, have to leave soon but I'll upload them later. Same attempt as well and same method.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Did the trade went through?

Otherwise we cannot prove this without the trade screenshot.
  7. kzuyEx

kzuyEx New User

Steam:
    Well for some reason the only images that were saved on the carpet were the ones on the chat and other one that I took on his backpack where it shows the two hats painted the same color (lime) but different unusual effects.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The trade did not go through for obvious reasons but there should be at least a warning about this guy's behavior. Altough seem like this is only a "scam account" for him there should be an deep investigation.
  8. kzuyEx

kzuyEx New User

Steam:
    Re-uploading the pics since it seems like there is not an edit option. steamrep.jpg steamrep2.jpg
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Sorry but we cannot prove this event without the screenshot of the trade itself.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.