1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198051370548 - (xXINSANEMANGOXx / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Monkey D Luffy, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46840684
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198051370548 (xXINSANEMANGOXx)

Victim profile: 76561198053947096

What happened? Description:
    The screenshot really says it all, and I would like others input primarily, but here's my input,
    guy on my friends list for a while now, randomly messaged me. He began talking about a tf2 hat maker. I began trying to find evidence to see if it is a real issue, and he said just a few key points that gave it away though, as you can see by the chat log, he claims he can only send it to 20 people, and that some accepted and made a flaming tc (none of his friends have in their bp) and he is giving it over skype which I also find interesting.
    as a sidenote; I checked his friends at the time of screenshot, then I checked again at time of posting this, first I was the 7th richest person, now I am the 6th richest person.​

Provide Evidence:
  2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Please upload your screenshot as an attachment here.
  3. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46840684
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.