1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198046931786 I was reported for scamming

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (Payable artist) Naetix, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Payable artist) Naetix

(Payable artist) Naetix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43333029
    Dear steam rep Admin/Higher up

I was reported for scamming

I was banned on 28th of febuary

My Ban was issued by SR

I could not find my source ban post anywhere but here is my id STEAM_0:0:43333029

I came on to my account today and found I had a ban, so I asked My Brother Luke if he was on my account yesterday and he he was on my account and he was attempting to scam people, not me. I did not ask him to and I never wanted him to. I may have accidentally sharked someone a ref and stuff like that before but I never attempted to scam anyone on purpose.

Because I was not the one who attempted a scam. I thoroughly enjoy trading in TF2 and would like to use such websites as TF2 outpost again.

I will now change my account password and log out every time I leave the computer, as so this never happens again. I really hope you can unban me because it really wasn't my fault and I assure this will not happen again.

P.S My brother went around asking a bunch of people on my friends list that had, well anything I guess, even people from my school that are like my best friends he asked, and they started hating on me when I logged on today because of his misdeeds.

Thank you
    -Jaden (Naetix)
  2. (Payable artist) Naetix

Steam:
    I think I should be unbanned becauseI was not the one who attempted a scam. I thoroughly enjoy trading in TF2 and would like to use such websites as TF2 outpost again.
  3. (Payable artist) Naetix

Steam:
    That is what I meant in line 9
  4. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    Please do not make more than 1 appeal. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.