1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I need normal users opinion in this case

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Fantomas, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21159830
    Chaos likes this.
  2. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    So in case i get banned here u will know that free opinion is not alowed here,and they say USA is a free country and independent,well i suport that,BUT OTHERS NOT!
    Chaos likes this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You didn't read a word of what I wrote there. I'll Quote myself:

You then started treating that thread as a blog, posting random comments that had no link or bearing whatsoever on your issue. If it where others, I could have hidden their posts, but its your own topic. Why spam your own discussion about a specific topic with non-related stuff? Make up your mind and be focused.

Another example, this has NOTHING to do with your issue. How would anybody be able to help you if you cannot give words your issue, and be logic and argumentative about it that makes sense and has an actual bearing to your issue?

I do not see what your "blog" posts have to do with your issues in any way.

I'll leave it to another admin/mod to deal with this topic how they see fit, for I closed your previous.
  4. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    And that also why impersonting is a offense. Anyone can change their name and profile picture, but when you do it in a attempt to scam/deceive others, is when its a problem.
  5. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    I love this guy.

[​IMG]
    Sjru and Ninja Otter With A Taco like this.
  6. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    Well Scatman,i did not change my name that time,as u can see on my profile i have changed my name Like 9 times but all most all the time i had like the same name,but still i think is not fair what JJJJ did to me at that time .
    BON JOVI - Blaze Of Glory.mp3
  7. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    Ok please remove my tag,i have the old appeal,u can also read what i wrote there,is 6 in the morning now,u have all my story,is the truth i dont lie about nothing,i know manny methods to scam people but i chose to stay clean also to help others if i can,i did reported some of them here too,i do not teach others how to scam people couse is not ok to do that,i teach them how and what to do and to not be scammed,i am also admin on 4 servers ( romanian TF2 servers) i could tell u the names,but is set as primary group on my profile,i dont i also had my own cs 1.6 server hosted on my personal computer 32/32 slots,i had other admins under me,but that game have other rulles,u cant scam people on that game,and when i started to play TF2 well i was new and also diferent game....no mather how old u are u dont know all the things...i have 33 years,but i like to play games like everyone.
    End of story,if u dont wanna clear me....i will somehow sell my items,anyway i will leave to Germany to work there and i will not have time to play any game...
  8. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    I wasn't accusing you of impersonating, just making a example, as the "fake group" and the "impersonating" are very, very similar things. Also, you should make a appeal in the appeals section, and not in General Discussion.
  9. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    I did make one when i found about fake steam groups,scammers,etc,the owner of the server where i am admin told me about steam rep,when i started to be banned on trade servers i asked him what means the reason i got banned,cant remember what said in the message,before that i didnt know what is steam rep and what they do.

Also i did an appeal,but the problem is that i cant find it anymore,weird!
  10. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    You stayed up until 7 in the morning for this?

go get some sleep
  11. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    Here's the original appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198002585389-fantomas-sop-scammer.2846/
    Looks as if you got down-graded from scammer to caution.
  12. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    Marked a n00b for joining a group someone sent him... many n00bs join random group just to get some friends or be nice.
    Unless if steamrep has some proof or close to it that you scammed in some way, I'd say remove his tag. It's been 2 years, and he did nothing.

I also think, this matter should be taken off the forums and handled privately and professionally on both sides.
  13. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    Thanks for your support gukingfheart,i think u are the first one from this forum that is taking my part,and also a person with a much larger observation skill,i also think steamrep could need people like u,like me,i kinda smell scammers when they trade me on unusual servers or normal after i talk with them like 5 min,also u are right,i am not a noob, also i hate that expresion or word,i did try to be nice and make more friends,also help others if i can with what i can of course in the limit of ,i forgot the expresion but u have an example: 1 random person trade with me,and he have like 16 weps,and he offer me 1-2 scrap for 2 weps,i take no metal from him and i also give him 5-6 weps free,not just the ones that he wanted,but not to the ones that they have,or after that ask for more,couse in this case i can be rude too.
    I cant remember exaclty how manny hours i had in that time,probably not too manny ,but like i said i did wanted to make friends,after a while i did start to trade like all the people,i dont think is something bad when u wish to an unusual or other items...
    Anyway i will be gone for 1 week,i do have to work,and i am not using the telephone to conect to steam,i dont think i have time for that,if i will be on line is not going to be me at the pc.
  14. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    By the way didnt know that taked soo long time since i have made that apeal,also the other acounts that i have they are made for the penguin,only one is not free to play couse i using it as a storage acount for the weapons and other stuff that i dont use all the time,i did say that just in case u are wondering why i have,they supose to be the next earbuds,but is not like that with the penguin miscs from linux update. D
  15. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    OK so i am back but i still have SOP CAUTION..

Well,thanks for your time dear normal forum user also forum admin,etc,but it seems nobody has left any opinion in my case,just got back from Iasi,is a town from Romania,there i had to work for a week with the husbant of my sister and his brother,is a 5-6 hours road trip if u have a speed of 100 km/hour,but i am kinda tierd now so i guess i will not insist with my appeal,couse i got no ,,+ rep feed" or any: hey good luck,hey u are a bad man,etc.