1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197997619942 - (K A R L [MCT] (its now c h a r lie) / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Aditya, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Aditya

Aditya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47298302
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197997619942 (K A R L [MCT] (its now c h a r lie))

Victim profile: 76561198054862332

What happened? Description:
    So, As alot of people know KARL was well known to most of the people who ever visited trade servers.
    He was a regular broker and had brokered for me in the past aswell for hats of similar or higher value.
    So it came to me as a shock that he ran away with my hats.

I gave him my hats on 12th March [ A PHosphor Ushanka, a Sulphur Grimm, Blizz Phantom, TW Samurye] to broker for a combined value of 12 buds.

I came back today on the 14th to find him no longer on my friends list and his profile is private. he sold the hats.

Trade History:

http://imgur.com/e90bDms

Sadly i didnt get screenshots of chat, because he has removed me from friends​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ♠ Journey

♠ Journey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67772179
    Hello

1. How exactly did he obtain your items, and what did KARL promise in return?

2. Do you have absolutely any proof upon the alleged agreement?
  3. Aditya

Aditya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47298302

1. He is generally into brokering and has brokered for alot of people. he has brokered over 15+ buds of unusuals for me in the past, including a KAW Phantom, Beams Mullet,etc.
    THerefore i gave him my hats, and asked him that i wanted to quicksell these for a price of 12 buds. And he agreed to broker for me.

2. Sadly I do not have the chat history/screenshot of the trade chat since he removed me and made his profile private.

This was a complete shock to me to come back 2 days later to find him not on my friendlist since he was well known to people on MCT and Firepowered
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Sorry, but without a screenshot of the chat there is not enough evidence to further process this report. Archiving.