1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198044895533 s3xysazz3 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sahil [☠] ︻┳デ=一», Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And also notice, They all posted on the same day which means seeing one other posted as well.. all other's which are currently there on my profile are legit.
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    I will be taking on this appeal - please watch for my invite - thank you
  3. Thanks Finally, my turn :(
  4. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Hello,

Sent you a request. Please cooperate till tomorrow if i am not online when you are free cause it's really very late here and guess i will leave for sleep.
  6. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Sahil,

After reviewing the evidence and talking with others, the following decision has been made regarding your case sir. There are two parts.

1) Alleged scamming. You initially wrote: " To be honest. I scammed a guy named "Zicsgamer" i scammed him for x2 Dota 2 and blocked him. After few days i realized that i was a scammer on steamrep.com but hardly cared about it. But now noone trades with me when i have bought several games myself such as "Max Payne 3""binary Domain" and many more. I want to trade them for good games. I today contacted "Zicsgamer [The one i scammed for x2 Dota 2] . I sorted out the problem with him. Gave him x1 Dota 2 + Nation Red + Nexuis Beta key with what he was very happy and he asked Yatterman to remove me from steamrep.com as a scammer but unfortunately Yatterman could not. So i am making a appeal out here. Please i request every admin that trust me for this time and remove me. I have stopped scamming now,"

Yet later you recanted, and denied you had really scammed him - and that you had internet problems.
    So based on your advice today;

2:37 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: why would you say you blocked him?
    2:37 PM - Sahil: i dont know why i wrote there.. but i didnt, and for proof.. you can add him and ask him.
    2:38 PM - Sahil: You can add him and ask him if i blocked him or not. i didnt, but the thing i felt guilty was for
    2:38 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: you say as start you are being honest - no you deny this being the truth though.
    2:38 PM - Sahil: Because i didnt had connection like nowadays.. i didnt tried to return him items using alt source.. and when my net was working i returned..
    2:38 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: This comment is not connection-related though
    2:39 PM - Sahil: Yes but the same time i wrote.. i didnt actually scammed.. than i mentioned the whole thing out there
    2:39 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: blocking shows deliberate attempt
    2:39 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: and you say you are being honest
    2:39 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: and blocked him
    2:39 PM - Sahil: i didnt blocked him man, you can add him and ask..
    2:40 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: why would you write that?
    2:40 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: that too is odd
    2:40 PM - Sahil: i really dont know why i wrote about block there when i didnt do that.. bt can proove you that you can add him and ask if i blocked him..
    2:46 PM - Sahil: And you been provided a profile url of zicsgamer, you may contact him if necessary..
    2:46 PM - Sahil: cause he's the biggest proof..

So I added Zics as suggested and here was the conversation:
    3:24 PM - zics: i deleted him a long time ago after he scammed me
    3:24 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: tell me about it please
    3:25 PM - zics: oh, right, well i traded him my games, and he said he would send me the giftable ones he had afterwatds,
    3:26 PM - zics: he deleted me and i didnt speak to him until a week or so later,
    3:26 PM - zics: when he gave me my games back
    3:27 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: so he did purposely remove you from friends list?
    3:27 PM - zics: yeah
    3:28 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: and do you believe him re-adding you and giving you game back was self-serving in nature to get untagged?
    3:28 PM - zics: yes,
    3:31 PM - zics: i dont understand? what did i help you with? can you please explain to me
    3:31 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: he claimed he didn't scam you
    3:32 PM - zics: ah
    3:32 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: that is was all a misunderstanding or something
    3:32 PM - zics: classic*
    3:32 PM - zics: anyway, im glad i could be of help.

Thus, Zics confirms it was indeed a scamming regardless of your claim.

2) Fake Rep. After you provided your screen shots of all trades from March 17 and 18, there are 7 unaccounted fake reps, and also two others that the dates do match, rep first on March 17/18, and actual trade on March 22. Let's put those two aside and concentrate on just the seven for now. Your reasoning was:
    2:13 PM - Sahil: No i dont have evidence for those trades, cause they left the thing themselves.. i never asked any of them to do so..
    2:14 PM - Sahil: I know them quite nicely..
    2:14 PM - Sahil: About 4-5 years
    2:14 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: all of them?
    2:14 PM - Sahil: Noone's actually a trader from them..
    2:14 PM - Sahil: Not all of them maybe 2 of them..
    2:14 PM - Sahil: but i am quite sure that all were good friends of mine..
    2:16 PM - Sahil: I am really amazed by seeing those exact same comments, and i was literally shocked after seeing myself tagged thinking how can they event think that someone wud want exact same comment's from 3-4 people .?
    2:16 PM - † cYa † |Noobιηator275pals: so here is your story - someone I traded with left me rep, then 3-4 friends, I have no idea why, simply left me rep as awell and copied what the other guy had put. I do not know why they did this. Then I deleted them from the comments once I was tagged for fake rep. That sound correct?
    2:17 PM - Sahil: No.. i deleted those comments before i saw myself tagged in.. because 1 day some guy told me how to check if someone is scammer than he told me about Steamrep.. and i learnt how to operate on your website.. than.. i wanted to see my rep.. and when i saw i was tagged........
    2:18 PM - Sahil: But the comments were deleted from my profile.. before i saw myself tagged in there..

I do not buy that 7 traders randomly flocked to your comments and all left you rep without your knowledge - sorry but beyond being reasonable.

In closing, based on the detailed investigation to #1 and #2 above, your appeal is denied sir. Regardless, the very best of luck to you.

Edit: Just to add to this - he was very verbally abusive when told of decision, then he made two additional posts which had to be removed here due to his language. As a result, Sahil has been banned from these forums for his less-than-respectful mannerisms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.