1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198127260456 - (ViztA//MÜÜNCSGOGIFTE / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Swazzi, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Swazzi

Swazzi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55377480
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198127260456 (ViztA//MÜÜNCSGOGIFTE)

Victim profile: 76561198071020689

What happened? Description:
    Well, this guy here adds me and tells me that he wants to purchase my Gut Knife Case Hardened field tested for 100 usd. I invited my friend Myelin Sheaths into the convo since we were both trying to sell the knife together. The scammer insisted that i go first and he tried to make the scam more desirable by trading his asiimov AWP as a "pledge". My friend kept pushing me to do the trade, which i do blindingly. Immediately after the trade is done, he goes offline and blocks us.​

Provide Evidence:
    Please read the convo. After we trade, he goes offline. I have also shown you his bp, which contains my knife. I also have proof that we traded the case hardened and the asiimov.​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide a screenshot of your paypal history (all activity).
  3. Swazzi

Swazzi New User

Steam:
    If you read the chat, i had to create a paypal account because i never had a paypal account in the first place. I insisted that he buys steam cards online then give me the codes, but he refuses saying that he is unfamiliar with such. I can still show you my paypal, but it is completely fresh and there has been no money transfers. He told me to make an account, and i did. I then proceeded to give him my email address.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    We need a screenshot of the paypal history (all activity) to verify that he did not give you the money.
  5. Swazzi

Swazzi New User

Steam:
    here you go.

Attached Files:

6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Thank you, marking as Ready for Review.
  7. Swazzi