1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198078521165 - (mac / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nakkionator, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakkionator

Nakkionator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40648708
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198078521165 (mac)

Victim profile: 76561198041563145

What happened? Description:
    He offered Trains Simulator 2014 edition basis for a key TF2, having exchanged I realized that the game Trains Simulator does not include the game with the expansions mentioned by him, but it contains only The Holiday Express
    and after letting him notice he used the excuse that I was playing to take off from friends and remove all​

Provide Evidence:
    I traded with him a key to TF2, for a copy of the base game of Trains Simulator 2014 he wrote.
    Once activated, the game was only available to The Holiday Express.
    After rechecking the exchange showed that the game was reported only as The Holiday Express in content.
    After telling me that it is not his fault,has put the private profile, and he removed me from his friends and stopped me from communications, and has also removed the feedback comment .

Trains Simulator does not include the game with the expansions mentioned by him, but it contains only The Holiday Express

and after letting him notice he used the excuse that I was playing to take off from friends and remove all

Attached Files:

2. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59127718
    I'm not a scammer.
    You missed critical informations.

First: On my steamtrades topic (that you didn't meantion), I posted offer for: Train Simulator 2014 base version of the game. Base means no additonal dlcs(there are 4000 usd worth dlc for that game to be accurate)! I never claimed that game got any additional dlc (photo 1).
    Second: Package that you got contains 3 elements Train Simulator 2014 (game), Railworks TestTraK DLC (dlc), The Holiday Express (dlc). So yes you received base version of the game + 2 dlc extra for free(rare dlc)(photo 2).
    Third: You activated game gift(photo 3), recived cards and achievements for playing it(photo 4). Your library also says that you recived the game.
    Fourth: You claimed that deal will be verified by steam support, for my knowledge they didn't agreed with you.
    Fifth: We traded 1:1 via steam trading system. You needed to confirm your trade at least twice in that system (photo 5).

Please remove this scam report, this is a total lie. He recived base version of Train Simulator 2014(steam gift, as mentioned on SteamTrades offer). This is a blatant attempt to make me look bad and not a real scam report. Please remove this as soon as possible, I was denied a trade because of this.

Attached Files:

3. Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34122758
    Steamtrades doesnt show any notes when topics are edited, this makes Photo 1 not completely reliable,
    if a steamtrades admin can confirm every edit that has been made on your post, then its easier for the admins to investigate this story

and for photo 4. he played the game for 0.1 hours in total on your picture,and card drops are random for a game,
    it its a possibility that Nakkio bought DLC to make the game playable for himself(explains 4.8 hours of gameplay at the time of posting this)
  4. Nakkionator

Nakkionator New User

Steam:
    4 hours of game I made in leaving it idle, I left home and I left the game in the main menu to get the cards

within the game contains only "the holiday express"

he repeated several times (and you can even see it in his posts) that the game is in the basic version , and that the base game of "Trains simulator 2014" was playable

in the game there is nothing but "the holiday express" and an editor to create paths

note well that on Steam , the basic version is this :

Buy Train Simulator 2014 - Standard Edition
    Includes 4 items : Train Simulator 2014 Donner Pass: Southern Pacific Route Add-On , London Faversham High - Speed Route Add-On , Hamburg- Hanover Route Add-On

He omitted the detail that it was not the basic version of steam , but rather it was an object received in the inventory due to activation of the game in his profile
    I want to also point out that "the holiday express" was a stand-alone version that was sold at Christmas for a limited period

then the object that he mistook me claiming to be "Trains Simulator 2014" is none other than " The holiday express" , the game no longer sold separately , and then with image equal to the base game

in essence I trusted him and I have not checked the description of the game that was offering me , are duped by the same cover image
    he has not raised the issue before to inform me that the game was not the same version sold on Steam , but the old stand-alone version of "the holiday express" , and in the end I got this scam

you can see the wording of the gift in my screenshot " trade.png "
    to show what is in the game and that there is no map to let other trains simulator screenshots that I did when I tried it

to stay on topic , I also opened a ticket with steam support , he replied:
    We will evaluate this the user and will take appropriate measures , but will not notify you about our decisions .

Attached Files:

5. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    As i told this is totaly rage false accusation.

You lied when you didn't mention that offer was from steamtrades.
    You lied when you claimed that i offered you a TS2014 standard edition package.
    You lied when you claimed that i promised Train Simulator 2014 Donner Pass: Southern Pacific Route Add-On , London Faversham High - Speed Route Add-On , Hamburg- Hanover Route Add-On dlcs.

You are using that no one will check your posts 100%, for test your accusations.
  6. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    If there is an option to contact STrades admin(and how to recived that info) pls post info how to do that.
    Second "it its a possibility that Nakkio bought DLC to make the game playable for himself(explains 4.8 hours of gameplay at the time of posting this)"
    pls re-read topic. The answeres for that question is already there(even on photos).
  7. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    IMHO it all should end at mac1.png
    "13:54 - mac: sry but if would sold it as Standard Edition i would have written Standard Edition(includes 4 dlc)
    13:56 - mac: but i sold it as base version(no dlc) and you got one dlc extra(holiday express)
    13:56 - Nakkionator: yes, but if it is not given a third version named "base", I take it to the "base" the first version available
    or am I wrong?"

Nakkionator made an assumption, never asked about it(i didn't ever posted any information to mislead him, neither in conversation(on 5 pages presented by him, you won't find anything) , neither on steamtrades page(if any steamtrades admin would check steamtrades editing on my offer, i would be greatfull).
    There is absolutly no proof that i did mislead him(because i didn't ).
  8. Nakkionator

Nakkionator New User

Steam:
    Enough with this story of the hours
    I already said I left the game in the menu to get the cards, I left home, and when I came back four hours had passed (look my DLC -.-)

then you say so, if you want you can buy a DLC ..
    you see that now since you've scammed me I have to spend another 15€ or 20€ to be able to play, but are you crazy?

stop it goes, it's just that everyone knows how you've deceived me offering me a game for another
    and I'm glad that you have been denied a negotiation, you know, the reports are just that, to avoid the scammers can cheat other people!

And I will end
    Most will not answer to your request to remove the discussion
    Is completely unfounded, do you want to close it?
    Well then you can just give me back the object that you have cheated me, the key to TF2
    I unfortunately can not give you back the game, Steam does not allow to remove a game from the library, but you can give me back my key
    choose :
    be a crook
    or give me back the object showing that it was not your intention to cheat me

Attached Files:

• dlc.png
      dlc.png
      File size:
      294.6 KB
      Views:
  9. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    This is blackmail.
    You are scamming me by abusive use of steam rep/steam support system.
  10. Nakkionator

Nakkionator New User

Steam:
    This report has been made for the scam that I've done

I offered you the chance to resolve the issue in a peaceful and honest

If you are not willing for me no problem, but in this case the report remains, and rightly so since so users can see this exchange and be more cautious with you.

Steamrep have opened for this reason, to prevent people from falling into scams thanks to the feedback left by other users

I have nothing more to say to you, that steamrep take its course, I do my life, and you yours.

Have a nice day
  11. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    Blackmailing is poor choice mate.
  12. Sir Phoenix

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rinarin/ this is a Steamgifts/trades admin, its all the way on the top of the page of steamtrades, shouldnt miss it
  13. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
  14. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    For the record(chronical order):
    proof 1
    Here is Nakkinator telling that steamtrades offer was fair(base version of the game, no dlc). He is telling that he assumed its other version. (Right after playing game!).
    No mention of scam, no mention of wrongdoing, no mention of misleading title(neither in Steam Trades nor in personal contact via steam), no mention of misleading description(neither in Steam Trades nor in personal contact via steam), no mention that i offered him wrong game(neither in Steam Trades nor in personal contact via steam), no mention that i offered him any dlc(neither in Steam Trades nor in personal contact via steam), nada!

proof 2
    Here is Nakkinator telling that he received different game that we agreed(about 15 hours after first playing!). His profile goes to friends only, that now one can verify it. At this point no one could check his achievements from playing it, cards that he earned from playing it or just his steam library.
    First mention of scam, received wrong game.

proof 3
    Here is Nakkinator telling that, I offered him pack of dlcs additionally(about 7 days from first playing!). Since his version changed his profile goes to visible for all to make it looks more reliable. Third story, no mention of wrong game, no mention of steam trades offer. He posts our conversation, and presents it as proof, hoping that no one would check it carefully(its a bluff, you won't find anything like that in his "proof")
    BTW. He cut first hour of our conversation about trade, wonder why? Because its could be final evidence that i'm innocent

proof 4
    Here is Nakkinator confessing to making a scam by posting fake report on steamrep page (abusing steamrep system, by knowing that it will take a lot of time to investigate case even if this is fake report). Fourth story, right after i showed lies in his steamrep report. His profile goes back to friendly only, since he doesn't need his third story look reliable anymore.

proof 5
    Here is Nakkinator giving me solution for all my problems with his fake steamrep report. Pay him, and all reports and claims will be gone. In short words blackmailing.

At this point all of the visitors can see Nakkinator presented 4 different stories, and no proof for misleading title or description. For me this is blackmail by abusive use of steamrep system.

proof 6
    Compared my offer with typical steamtrades offer for TS 2014(that includes dlc)(from 4 weeks ago)(my offer is on right side of the screen)
    Red lines different names of the offer (my TS2014 to TS2014+ dlc)
    Blue lines different prices (my 1 key to 9 key)
    Brown lines different description (my base version of the game to Train Simulator 2014, European Loco & Asset Pack, Great Western Main Line Route Add-On, Somerset & Dorset Railway Route Add-On, East Coast Main Line Route Add-On, Ruhr-Sieg Route Add-On, US Loco & Asset Pack, Cajon Pass Route Add-On)
    BTW. Different versions of TS 2014 steam gifts have different artworks + names + descriptions.

Additional Commentary
    Nakkinator was behaving weird even earlier that day. That indicates his scam was planned from the start.

First he ignored my asking for posting offer first on STrades offer(probably to leave no trace to Steam Trades).
    His profile was set to private at the moment he send me invitation(at this point i should reject his offer, i was thinking since this is 1:1 trade by Steam Trading System it can't be abused, i was wrong) .
    He probably have chosen me only because i'm new to STrades.
    He totally removed first hours of ours conversation from any of proofs presented on steamrep. That's why in our conversation(presented by him) i'm starting with "back again".
    I haven't secure them only because he posted me positive feedback on steamtrades.

First thing that he done after receiving game, was droping cards from it. These cards were already traded at the moment i'm writing it. I need to ask who does that? Receiving game that he wanted, and first thing is to trade cards from it. In my opinion at first place he wanted to do trade then do threats(to me and steam support) that he is unhappy with it. If steam support decided to revoke gift(after his complains), and give him back his items, he would still have cards from game. Perfect crime.
    But it didn't happened. Steam support didn't fall into his lies, i didn't fall into his lies and i hope also steamrep judges won't fall into his lies(even if he made bunch of new ones). So now i'm in point that i'm blackmailed by fake report on steamrep and need help.

Attached Files:

15. Nakkionator

Nakkionator New User

Steam:
    My dear, you're really screwed
    now you do not know where to climb ...
    what is point out what I write?
    do you think that the moderators can not read? or maybe you have no other evidence to try to excuse ...

then first of all, I do not have the first part of our conversation because, after the exchange I thought everything was in order and then I closed the discussion
    In fact if you notice the old phrases are typical of gray when the old thread has been closed
    after seeing the problem I started making screenshots precaution

the strange thing is how did you set them? if you were acting in good faith who knows why you did you even kept the discussion ...
    that's strange ...

Note moreover that he finally told me that he would defend himself against any accusation, as if to imply that he knew that there could have been a problem, so let assume that he knew that was not what I was offering, but perhaps he hoped to find a user who would have traded without registering it, or maybe just for collection without playing with it, and therefore would never have noticed the scam

In fact, I was not in bad faith, I've also written that I did not want to have stories for a figure so ridiculous
    Then when I saw that YOU have me blocked, removed, and removed the feedback I realized then that there was something wrong
    I double checked and found out the best in the trade that the contents of the package that was not written by you

for second
    you've offered TS2014 Basic Edition, you wrote that the package was TS2014 in the basic version (check Steam to see what the basic version!) with the addition of two DLC
    pity that the package was another, or The Holiday Express (visible from my screenshot from the page trade!)

finally stop crying with the question of "blackmail"

blackmail you first
    You could have considerable blackmail if I had contacted you before and I had said or repay me or look at this

plus you report you noticed just because you tried to swap and have not accepted
    Now tell me, if I wanted to blackmail you, do not you think that I would be contacted soon open the report?!

you're really funny

me to get back the key I do not care
    I do not play TF2!

Note:
    the key I bought it on purpose to make the exchange with you
    at that time I was looking to try TS2012/2014, there were lots of offers for TS2012 and TS2014 on Steamtrades
    I chose you only because at that time you were the only one who still had TS2014 available to an acceptable condition (poor me!)

I have made this report to let everyone see how I've tricked by offering a game that was called your TS2014 base plus 2 dlc, but it was only when The Holiday Express

after you've complained and asked to remove the thread I offered a friendly way to give me the key extorted
    doing so would not have been a crook, and I could remove the signal
    I have not forced, it was you who reject and invent stories about blackmail, confirming my version ..

Now if you've finished shooting crap
    stop climbing on mirrors

I think I've proved to everybody what you have done, how you tricked me, and as you've done for a game to another
  16. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    I did presented at least six proofs of my innocence. You have presented none.
    You are now mixing your versions, i'm just thinking you made up too much of accusations and you got lost in it.
    Thats sick.
  17. Sir Phoenix

Steam:
    he provided evidence that can lead you to being a "crook" with opening the trade, take that in consideration
  18. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    Tell me where,

sry,
    i would like to gave back him his key(i have np with it, dealing with it takes me a lot of time),
    but since he made fake steamrep raport and confessed to making scam by abusive use of steamrep system , i just don't belive that he have right intentions.

Just go this here

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/NoD01/h-aerena-steamgifts-w-train-simulator-2012

ok since you already saw(offer for Train Simulator 2012, common name TS2012), next go here

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/te...lator-original-w-any-steam-keys-of-same-value
    http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/8PaO7/h-trainz-simulator-12-w-cromos-or-other-bundle-game

So he wants "Train Simulator 2012", but posts offer for "Trainz Simulator 2012"(zzzzzzzzzzz). These are different games!

He also only uses TS2012 name, commonly used as Train Simulator 2012, why? Is Trainz Simulator to long to write or anything? Probably not, he wants to make same excuses on steamrep/steam support to make another fraud.

And pls just make a honest review of proofs. Check it piece by piece( my "6 lies or how to abuse steamrep system to get free games" post at least) .
  19. mac 2

mac 2 New User

Steam:
    Or if defending on steamrep is enough proof to call person criminal, then i have nothing else to add.
  20. Sir Phoenix

Steam:
    im not a steamrep moderator or admin, so my word isnt law, it can be seen as advice. or just me being an idiot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.