1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid my sr tag

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [GENT] rocket, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GENT] rocket

[GENT] rocket New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46141121
    i dont really know what the sr tag is but i pursume its the impersonation.
    if it is then this si my appeal for that issue.
    now the impersonation is all a big misunderstanding. sombody (i believe my friend rage i dont really remember) was saying how they can get a hat signed by a a famous person. atm i had a hat signed by sneeza which it was really signed by him it wasnt dueped tho but its the same as the first one (im still confused bout the hat). and so i changed my name to sneeza for mabey 30 seconds to a minute and said anybody can be famous. i wasnt impersonating sneeza i was acting like him i just said anybody can have that name and tis possible. so i have no idea why im marked for that. i would show the thread on steamrep but i cant see to find it. also in the thread about the sr report my raffle group was brough up which is 100% legit i can rpoove that and is thier a way for it not to be banned i can switch ownership and such if its neeeded its just that everybody in the group likes it and they like it when i give away unsuals and max heads and such.
  2. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    From your profile.
    Code:
    http://gyazo.com/2712b6014564dbee9c11dd3b836d737b.png?1338930560
    [​IMG]

Now, we see this

You're tagged for impersonation, However you admit to scamming on your profile.
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User

Eitherway he needs to appeal the AF2 tag first, invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.