1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198008587357 (Ben)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TonyMontana, Jun 6, 2012.

1. TonyMontana

TonyMontana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42865574
  2. ~P~Joe-KilleR-

~P~Joe-KilleR- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43564078
    Yes , the scammer logged in to my friends account after my friend got hacked , he logged in my friend "-=(P)=- | Z™" account and gave me this link http://steamcomnunity.MALWARE-SUSPECTED-bugs3-.com/forums/ telling me that something is written about me at the forums . i logged in the forums , then my freind "-=(P)=- | Z™" got the chance to re-login after that he told me that he was hacked , when he told me that i knew that the link was bugged , in addition i logged in that link . i opened my email to get the code for changing my password , then i saw the new access for new computer i knew that he tried to open my account
  3. TonyMontana

TonyMontana New User

Steam:
  4. TonyMontana

TonyMontana New User

Steam:
  5. GHoST61

GHoST61 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36077199
    His profile
    "current rep: 133

i'm just a kid, playing and merchanting on tf2

My rep is on my profile, so i'm imposter-proof" huh this is obvious. I think same guy tryed to scamm me that way also, said "there is something written about you in forum" or something like this. After few seconds he goes offline.
  6. .Moon.™

.Moon.™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42963568
    Yep its a scammer. He added me and gave me a link saying someone is talking about me in forums I logged in and also logged in my Email. After a while a pop up window appear saying my account is logged in to other computer.After that he's impersonating me giving all my friends the link he gave me! When I got the chance to re-login some of my friends said "what is this" and some "lol nice try" and I think 2 of my friends already reported me
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Already marked but will add notes that this is a hijacking as well.