1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198055640481 Attempt to Scam

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by NinjaNick, Aug 2, 2013.

1. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37308762
    Victim:
    | steamname: NinjaNick
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:37308762
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034883253
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NinjaNick125
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198034883253
    SourceOp forum account (if applicable): NinjaNick

Scammer:
    | steamname: Nicklordzero | TheArcadianGamer
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:47687376
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055640481
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nicklordzero
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198055640481
    SourceOp forum account (if applicable):

Screenshots: They are linked below.

Description: About 1-2 weeks ago this guy added me but never responded at first when I said ''What would you lke?'' I checked his profile and in his desc of his profile it said he has a Youtube Channel and you can PAY to be in one of his videos that was a red alert for me. Now to a few days ago he invites me to a group called ''Shop Fortress'' and I checked it out. It is basicly a low end Store that sells TF2 items for Real World Money. I joined the group and asked to be a Trusted Seller and he accepted me, he then went on to ask if I want to be a Member of something called Developer Portal, this is what he said about it ''Developer Program will give you strict access to many Item deals, Tests on new beta/Alpha and Release informations from bots and such'' it sounded interesting to I said I would like to join. He then says it would be a fee when I originally thought it would be Free. I then check Steam Rep about his profile and he has been marked as Deceptive Trader, I then know he is trying to Scam me. I decline his offer for me to pay, now he lowers the price and lowers it again. When I finnaly say no he says that I am out of luck, I then remove him and come here. I dont know if what he did is Reportable I am just making sure that no one else can fall into his tricks. Also if you are thinking of buying from his Shop I would suggest agenst since he has been marked and is just trying to make a quick buck. Thank you to who ever is reading this and I will await a response.

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Zero-One

Zero-One New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58501861
  3. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    I don't understand what you mean by Code Box if you click on the picture you can see it right there, and I never traded with him I am reporting a attempted Scam.
  4. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    He is a full picture of a little bit of the chat I removed him after and re added him so that I could get some of our talk.

Attached Files:

5. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    I still haven't gotten a response yet?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    We are getting swamped with reports daily, we get to all of them eventually.

Thank you for reporting, Pretender will look into this when he can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    Okay, thank you for a response.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. Nicklordzero

Nicklordzero Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47687376
    This is disgusting! Ninjanick, You should of known that we were doing our best to pay for servers (through Team Fortress Keys). You denied and we unfriended you! Case closed. This would not mean i am a scammer at all! This should be LOCKED IMMEDIATELY!
  9. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    You wanted me to pay a ridiculous fee to join some "special group" that would be given extra features for a shop that still isn't even functional. Yes, that doesn't sound like a scam at all. You've already had a cation which I believe is still connected to your account, along with you currently being trade banned on steam. Is their any reason I shouldn't report you for attempted scam? Because I would love to hear it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Nicklordzero

Steam:
    ^Bump I would like to assure the SR Staff that this "Troll Attempt" is over and dealt with.
    I would like to assure you that no more of these will happen again. I was simply playing a practical joke in NinjaNick and sadly "s✿✿✿ hit the fan".
    I have already send Nick an apology and he seems to be fine now.

In conclusion. This report is now: FINISHED
  11. NinjaNick

NinjaNick New User

Steam:
    Uh...no. This report is not over. Yes I accepted your apology but as I said in our brief chat that I still wasn't OK with you attempting to "play a practical joke" on me considering we knew each other up to that point for all of a few days. This report should continue to remain open until an SR Admin declares it as finished. And please Nick, do not contact me again attempting to be the nice guy here, we both knew what you were doing and I will not let this go away easily.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. Nicklordzero

Steam:
    Alright then Nick... I don't see how this is such a bad thing anyways.? If an admin wants to punish or close the thread let them. Theirs nothing more that's gonna make me care bout this anymore.

Good Luck SR and same to your NinjaNick.