1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198107415526 - (Erraddo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Erraddo, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Erraddo

Erraddo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73574899
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198107415526 (Erraddo)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got banned for "Impersonation of 76561198022023894". I did change my name to his and change my previous name list to his, but i did nothing else. I know it's something I should not have done, but now everybody thinks I am a scammer, which I am not, I also got a comment on my profile from a guy i don't even know. If you think changing your profile for 5 minutes then going back to the previous one is so bad that you need to ban me, then i don't know. I did it because one of my friends used that account to scam by impersonating, i wanted to scare him to tell him like "i'm the real one you'll get banned" but i decided not to do it. Is it that bad?
    I don't know if you can check trade history, but if you can you'll see i did nothing bad. Thank you.​
  2. Erraddo

Erraddo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73574899
    i forgot to mention my secon account. it is older than this one but it was offline for almost an year after it got vac banned (i did dumb stuff but i can explain: long story short, tried hacks, stopped using them, forgot to actually uninstall them, my friend kept using them and we were so smart we went on a valve server, he started using them, we got banned. a third man was involved, he was hacking too.) 2 years ago. now i use it to play skyrim.

Its ID is 76561198049628568 i created it 5-6 years ago so i don't remember much about its history.

| steamname: erraddo97
    | steam3ID: [U:1:89362840]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:44681420
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049628568
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049628568

sorry if sound a bit angry in the first post but when i wrote it i was actually angry. I am sorry i impersonated that guy, i am DEFINITELY not going to do anything like that after this happened. it is really frustrating when people say you are a scammer and you can't trade even if you are not scamming, plus i can't use most sites nor join some servers any more. i know it is hard for administrators to keep up with all the appeals, so i won't ask you to take care of this one quickly. but if you did i would be pleased.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I find you have lied/lied by omission, your impersonation attempt went beyond name history to include custom URL spoofing and avatar use. If you knew who the "real one" was its clear you were also aware he was a community admin too.

Appeal denied.