1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198089933962 - (¿Яawrɫnatɫon #tylerhijacked / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by タッチ, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. タッチ

タッチ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64834117
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198089933962 (¿Яawrɫnatɫon #tylerhijacked)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got banned for "Impersonation of a MM" which i did not do . I bought this account from a friend and at that point of time , there wasn't any pending reports , thus i believed that the account was clean.
    After a while of trading , my tf2outpost account suddenly got banned , because i got marked on Steamrep , banned by ROK.
    I did not understand , but after i saw those pending reports , i understood that my friend was up to some mischiefs before he sold me his account.
    I did not commit any of the offences , nor did i impersonate an MM , I know the rules.
    I'm appealing here , because the website for ROK : http://cafe.naver.com/ArticleList.nhn?search.clubid=24116902&search.menuid=67&search.boardtype=L
    cannot be accessed by my computer. There is also a notice in korean , which i do not understand.
    I hope you can pass this appeal to a ROK admin , i really want a clean name to start trading again.
    Oh , and my friend migrated right after he sold me his account , so i cannot contact him anymore.
    Thank you for taking your time off to read my appeal.​
  2. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    You are not banned by SR, you're banned by ROK. You need to appeal with them. There's nothing we can do for you. Locked
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.