1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198041287086 EJFinman (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by کBG|EJFinman, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. کBG|EJFinman

کBG|EJFinman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40510679
    steam ID: EJFinman
    steamID32:STEAM_0:0:40510679
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041287086
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EJFinman
    steamrepURL: steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041287086

A good while ago i was spy crabbing on a server, i think it was unusual hat trader, and I hadn't lost yet. I got a bit too cocky and bet a key i didn't have against a guy, when i lost i panicked and ran which was stupid of me, I'm not asking to get unbanned from the unusual hat server, i don't even own an unusual hat, but i'd like to get this scammer tag off my name so i can use things like tf2wh and other trade servers again, i really don't see myself as a scammer and the day after i paid the key that i owed the guy, I just want to go into a trade server and just play and trade and not have to deal with people making fun of me constantly for the scammer tag, thank you for your time.
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Kind of like the guy you bet $10 for at a poolhall, and you beat him, and he tells you he doesn't have the money... I've been there before. Sorry - that is a SCAM sir.
  3. کBG|EJFinman

کBG|EJFinman New User

Steam:
    I never denied it was a scam, it's just that it was more of stupidity or mistake scam an not a deliberate or a planned scam which is why Id like to get this removed, because it was a once off stupid move by me, which will never happen again
  4. کBG|EJFinman

کBG|EJFinman New User

Steam:
    And I don't mean to be a burden but I've seen that other appeals have been replied to more than mine, and I'd really like to get this done and dusted so we can get it over with and never have to deal with it again
  5. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    There is a huge backlog, and they are taken in the order received. Sorry for the delay - but will be a wait here. In the meantime this will be locked tioll an admin can get to it.

Thank you
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

7. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Hi. I'm the admin who's taken your case. I'll need a word with you before I come to a decision so please look out for my friend request.

Good luck!
  8. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Congratulations, I have granted your appeal. You bet an item you didn't have but paid it back fairly fast with a mediator. I believe you regret what you did and that you won't do it again. If you do however, you will not get this chance again.

Good luck in the future.
    Mattie! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.