1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197981610027 - (fulaM /ian/ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fulaM /ian/, Apr 11, 2014.

1. fulaM /ian/

fulaM /ian/ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10672149
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197981610027 (fulaM /ian/)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,

First of all, here is my report where I got banned : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ike-global-offensive-items.57753/#post-164153

After 3 or 4 times trying to get an answer from steam, I only receivedsome kind of copy/paste e-mails. I'm so mad with steam and also with steamrep.

When I did this trade I read the steam policy and It was simple : You can't trade in steam looking for external money like PAYPAL. The guy wanted paypal money so I wanted to do the correct by not giving him external money as steam rules says.

I just wanted to give him the ammount of money he wanted but as items in steam and not external money. Then we made the trade, he gave me 3 glock fades and i gave him 90 dollars in items, what's wrong there?

Finally I have been banned and steam took like 150 euro from my steam account without a real reason and without an clearly answer about why I'm banned.

Here i attach the trade pic (REMEMBER TO SEE THE TRADE DATE TO CHECK PRICES ; 25 FEBRUARY)​

Attached Files:

2. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    You'll need to address the Valve trade ban prior to appealing here. I'd suggest reading the guide on how to appeal here: *CLICK*

3. fulaM /ian/

Steam:
    #DoktorDiscord the problem here is that I have been banned on Steam cause I was first banned here by SR. And all I get from steam is a copy/paste of steam politicies
  4. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    You'll still need to lift Valve's restrictions before you can address here.

In any appeal, I'd suggest fully reviewing the circumstances behind your report. Though you did offer collateral, you did break an agreement by not paying. He had a full contractual trade agreement stating you were to pay him the $90 for the items, and you agreed to his terms. If you're claiming you weren't wanting to deal with PayPal money, why did you follow through on a trade knowing a PayPal transfer was a part of the deal? Nowhere did you state in the initial trade that you were only wanting to give items.
  5. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    That's not how SR works. Valve doesn't ban based on our tags and we don't ban based on Valves tags. We're completely separate entities.
  6. fulaM /ian/

Steam:
    So why I was banned here then in some days I were banned on steam ? They don't answer why I am banned, just talking about they can't offer any information. I feel like I'm getting stolen and without any reason
  7. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    You were probably reported to steam by the same user. That is of course, hanging on the fact that you only committed one offence against one user. If you still refuse to believe me, that's your choice.
  8. fulaM /ian/

Steam:
    I believe you, but I'm really mad about the fact that steam took 150 euro from my inventory without any reason. I did bad by not paying paypal money, its ok and I assume it, But I paid the same money in items so, why steam took the ''scammed items'' and 60 euro more from me? I promise that I didn't have any other problem on trades.

And all I get from steam is the same answer I'm very frustated
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    invalid for trade ban, if you get it lifted, make a new appeal.