1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198066405189 - (Jual key in Rupiah / [DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PDM_aLwAyz™, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PDM_aLwAyz™

PDM_aLwAyz™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74901909
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198066405189 (Jual key in Rupiah)

Victim profile: 76561198110069547

What happened? Description:
    He reported me that I sell some specific item on the market when I cant even sell something on the market because I dont have any purchases in the market then accusin me for something I havent done and putting -rep on my profile because he got very high reputation. He reported me for that thing that i havent done. I know him when he suddenly commented on my post in dota2lounge.com and accusing me for that thing then putting -rep on me. Please do ban this guy please. I havent done anything but he accused me for that thing! arrghhh!​

Provide Evidence:
    • The first picture is the one when he suddenly posted on my post and accusing me for something I havent done.
    • The second picture is his profile in dota2lounge and his high reputation that he used to abuse someone who has low reputation because his a newbie (like me).

Attached Files:

2. TheUnknownVenom [MCT]

TheUnknownVenom [MCT] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60472243
    Do you have the full conversation screenshotted?
  3. PDM_aLwAyz™

PDM_aLwAyz™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74901909
    We have no conversation.. Its just that suddenly he appeared, saying that I am the one who sold the item in the market when in fact I dont have no purchases on the market therefore im not eligible to post and sell something on the market. Then he -rep me . ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
  4. Cherry 2

Cherry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60911046
    this isn't a scam nore is it
    Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior

please report this to D2L on their fourms not here.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    You need to report this to the places where he is leaving bad rep for you. There is nothing that Steamrep can do to help you in this matter.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.