1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198056224719 - (☣Phantom☣ | YBC / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by «xPalestinian»•̫̀●́™, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198056224719 (☣Phantom☣ | YBC)

Victim profile: 76561198029149345

What happened? Description:
    Tried to scam me by saying he was gonna buy my items using money and tried to use his friend as a middleman, when i asked him if we could use a steamrep middleman he didn't want to do the offer anymore.​

Provide Evidence:
    After a while, he decided not to do the trade.​

Attached Files:

2. Has 6 pending scam reports about him as well.

Attached Files:

3. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    Thank You for the report and a SRM/SRA will be here soon to determine the fate of the Report.
    Cheers.
  4. ☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC

☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47979495
    Hello everyone,

Just me to explain: Dear Pale, i said i will think about the deal and you went offline.... I was about to say that you can choose any middleman from the list. I'm sorry if you thought that i'd do any harm to you.
  5. ☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC

☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47979495
    Edit: This user is already marked as a scammer on SteamRep. I wont do any trades with you untill you get rid of your tag.
  6. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18527960
    You're more discuting than the common scammer, coming here trying to defend yourself when you got 8 reports on your ass and actual proof that you commited multiple scams.
  7. @Ph4nt0m, i do have scam tag, from 2-3 years ago, but does it matter? i was the one to suggest using a middle-man. and secondly, i've already apologized and gave back the items of the guy i scammed 2-3 years ago, it was something i did once and regretted it. it's not gonna stop me from trying to fend off scammers like yourself from the steam community, and yes. i have tried to remove my tags, but steamrep has a policy not to remove SR Tags and i'm fine with that.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @«xPalestinian»•̫̀●́™,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.