1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198065696747 - (HolyGrail™❤ / BANNED BY AF2)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HolyGrail™❤, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HolyGrail™❤

HolyGrail™❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52715509
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065696747 (HolyGrail™❤)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    my new account is HolyGrail2™❤ it is not used yet for trading and won't be it is solely so I can have a 2nd account to play counterstrike:global offensive with friends.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I am Grail I admit the offense occurred from my account however it was not me who did it i do however accept responsibility for the account i have handled the situation and punished my brother (the culprit) and paid back the victim Weezelone both Weezelone and I are hoping I am unbanned if you'd like to contact him
    steamID: Weezelone
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:28235986
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016737700
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198016737700
    Thanks for your time sorry for this if it happens again a permaban is definitely reasonable I'd just like another chance to clear my name since my brother made it bad have a great day

Sincerely Grail.​
  2. HolyGrail™❤

HolyGrail™❤ New User

Steam:
    I forgot to mention the aft community is dead and i was asked to apply here!
  3. Weezelone

Weezelone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28235986
    As promised, I vouch for the guy.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @HolyGrail™❤,

Your appeal thread has been categorized into: All Other Tag Appeals

Please read this topic: SteamRep: Appeal tips
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making subsequent posts in this appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @HolyGrail™❤,

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to points:
    #7: What are Alts

Please give full SteamRep ID block of the alt.

You have 7 days to reply.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @HolyGrail™❤,

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to points:
    #9: Pay back the victim

The Games involved where: Portal 2, 2x Magicka and Super Meat Boy.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  8. HolyGrail™❤

HolyGrail™❤ New User

Steam:
    It Doesn't have a custom url
  9. HolyGrail™❤

HolyGrail™❤ New User

Steam:
    That account is no longer in use and i dont have the login info to it anymore anyway this isnt a lie i just cant access it this is now my one and only acc.
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    - Regardless if you have still access to it, I want to know which account that is
    - I did point you to appeal tips about repaying victim, which is Weezelone above, and told you what the items where that you gained without paying for 'm.

See also: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198065696747-markandrusi.8891/

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm closing this appeal. You have now been offline for 11 days, and we never seem to get to chat before that. Lost my patience for it.

I'll leave the possibility to re-appeal open. But ONLY if repayment has been done, I don't want again a time-waste like this. So only when the repayment was actually DONE, you can create a new appeal.

@Weezelone knows that he then can reply on your appeal then to tell he has been paid back or not.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014