1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198045447193 - (Yesah / [DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Vychodnarrr, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Vychodnarrr

Vychodnarrr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65175454
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045447193 (Yesah)

Victim profile: 76561198090616637

What happened? Description:
    I sold him my Dc hook he decided to go first everything went ok, after few hours i checked my paypal mail and i Recieved msg that I got Chargeback​

Provide Evidence:
    There are all screenshots, chat trade history and paypal chargeback hope its enough​

Attached Files:

2. boomerandzapper

boomerandzapper Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43768373
    Well when I bought something from this user I sent the money to a different Paypal account then the one in your screenshot.
  3. Vychodnarrr

Vychodnarrr New User

Steam:
    He said he will try to fix it in 6 days from now
  4. Afvh

Afvh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38496897
    I sold him 50 keys via Paypal and he used another Paypal account too. His used name was Edgardo Bacalan. And I also got a CHARGEBACK. I sent an email to "Edgardo Bacalan" and received this mail:

Edgardo Bacalan
    2:49 PM (5 hours ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]

excuse me? and what trade exactly is that? I do not know who you are and I have never made any transactions with you.

Well until now he still keep me in his friend list. He also said that he's fixing the problem plus he told me his paypal account is being frozen. When I show him the email I received, he said he was sorry, nothing else. I just don't know what to think of him now. I really hope he's a good guy though. I will update information as soon as i have

Attached Files:

5. Mr Flibble

Mr Flibble New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14744336
    If you got scammed by him as well, make your own report, it will be added to him list of offenses.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Vychodnarrr I need a picture that is unedited of your Paypal history for the past month. i also need a picture of the dispute screen of your paypal to prove the chargeback process.
    I need a picture of your trade history that is unedited, full screen Steam client browser. All pictures can not be edited/cropped in any way.
  7. Vychodnarrr

Vychodnarrr New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    is it ok now?
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.