1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198011561933 - (Aleksandr / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gibus Gawd, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58134665
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198011561933 (Aleksandr)

Victim profile: 76561198076535058

What happened? Description:
    It all started in April 25, 2014 when a person named Ðeωɦiρƶ asked if anyone wants to spy crab though microphone. I said I wanted to spy crab with him. Then he sent me a trade request. So I accepted the trade request. I showed him my refs, paints, and some hats. Apparently he liked it so he added a festive knife and a Villain's Veil with an Australium Gold paint on it. He then said he has to go do a quick trade so he cancelled the one we were having right now. Then he said that he joined another server and he said to join him in that server. So I join the server. Not many people were on the server. Including me it was 4 people. Then he sent me the trade request again which I again accepted it. This time in the trade he said that while I was joining the server, he looked through my backpack and said that he was interested in some valuable items I had. Just then I noticed that he had an ear bud. So I said I wanted to spy crab for the ear bud. So he agreed and gave me a list of items he wanted. They didn't worth as much as the ear buds. But he said he will let it pass because he is nice. Then he said let me look for a middleman. I didn't know what a middleman was. He took advantage of that. He got his scamming friends, who by the way +rep each others comments, and got one middleman named [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥. He said lets move to another server because his computer "crashed." So he faked all that to another server. At that time, I didn't catch this little hints and just fell into the trap. So he joined a server, and I did too. It was me, Ðeωɦiρƶ, and [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥. After one or two minutes, Ðeωɦiρƶ said that he gave the ear buds to the middleman. Then this was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I believed that and gave the items he requested for to the middleman. Then Ðeωɦiρƶ said that change my class into spy which I did. And we started spycrabbing. I won it 3-1. Right as I said in the microphone "Yay I won an ear bud," they both left the server, turned off TF2, unfriended me, and logged off from Steam. I was so mad and confused that I accidently exit the server and just raged. I acted like this because it was my first time getting scammed. So I did a little research on him and his friends. Turns out that they are all scammers just not got caught. Also they have scamming accounts and real accounts where they keep all their items they scammed from people. This has to stop now or more people will get crushed. Please do something about this, I hope I can receive my items back and never to spy crab again. Thank You!​

Provide Evidence:
    The first picture is the list of items I traded with the middleman, [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥. Now the second picture is the comments made by his scam friends. Third picture shows Aleksandr the one who had all of my items. Fourth picture shows the first page of his inventory, my 6 refs! On the 12th page in his inventory, there shows my Dashin' Hashshashin, the Executioner, and the Ground Control. Now this is Aleksandr's other account used for scamming people. You can realize that he is open for any spycrabs. The steam name of this account is Ðeωɦiρƶ. As you can see, this account's inventory is empty.

Please help me get my items back. I don't really know how to handle being scammed because this was my first time being scammed. Thank You!​

Attached Files:

2. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25648102
    How the hell am I a scammer? If you're going to report, at least report Ðeωɦiρƶ or whoever did it....
    And how TF do the comments on his profile mark everyone as a scammer? Wow....
  3. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Please explain with a valid argument how I scammer. You have 0 f***ing proof and you cannot call me a scammer I did absolutely nothing, I've had this account for as long as I can remember, I did not use DeWhipz or whatever to scam, and you cannot accuse me be
    cause I have the items. How do you know he did not sell it to me? What you're saying here is that everyone that acquires these items is associated with the scam. How do you know all those guys that commented +rep are scammers? I added +rep because he MM for me before and he didn't do what happend to you. Just because I have he items doesn't show you s✿✿✿ cause you don't know if I bought them or not. I check mr SR daily, and this is probably the most BS reason someone can report me to... If you want to see the hats in my inventory, go ahead, I don't care, but you cannot accuse me for no reason or proof. How do you know he has 0 items? You realize it says that if they private their inventory. And it is also YOUR OWN god damn fault for trusting him. You cannot go on a wild goose chase and falsely accuse ME. Besides, even if I was perma-banned (which won't happen cause this is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed) and i was using those accounts (and i was not), I WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SCAM, REGARDLESS IF THIS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED ( my point is that If i had access to both of these accounts, I would be able to continue what they said they did to you even tho my account is not trusted, so report THEM not me). If you want to ban who really caused the problem, go ahead and report DeWhipz or MaciMo or whatever happend. NOT ME, I bought those items because he was selling them, and I won't return them as long as DeWhipz doesn't return with what I payed for. These pictures are not S*** for proof. Ya know what? Why not, go ahead and ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON that comemnted on his profile, do it! Because if they all helped the scam happen, why don't you just report all of us.

I would talk to you but you blocked me like a little p✿✿✿✿ so no help for you....
  4. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Wait, If you traded away 7 refined, you cannot say "HE HAS MY 6 REFINED!!!!" that is just... wow.
    "Now the second picture is the comments made by his scam friends." go ahead ban ALL OF US. cause we are defiantly his "scam friends"...
    " Third picture shows Aleksandr the one who had all of my items." bought them, no proof at all.
    "Now this is Aleksandr's other account used for scamming people" I don't scam you halfwhit... I BOUGHT THEM OFF HIM
    "The steam name of this account is Ðeωɦiρƶ. As you can see, this account's inventory is empty." probably cause he BLOCKED YOU?!
  5. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    First of all, explain who this Ðeωɦiρƶ guy is. And how are u associated with him and how u have my items that I got scammed on. You might be lying now but Ðeωɦiρƶ is Aleksandr. And you know better. So why don't you fess up. And how do you all have +rep in [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥, Alsksandr, Ðeωɦiρƶ comments. Maybe your right. Maybe there is no "scam friends," but one master scammer with a lot of scam accounts. This proves that "YOUR NOT TRUSTWORTHY." Or were you just mad that you lost the spycrab and a loser not to admit your defeat. And not to lose your earbuds right?
  6. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    BTW if you want to talk to me, talk with me on steamrep
    WHERE YOU BELONG TO BE FOR EVER!!!!
  7. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    I'm getting straight to the point, where you ask how we are related. We did a trade a while back and never deleted him, and we also did a spycrab and MaciMo was the MM. I guess they just did not want to run cause they'd feel bad or whatever. Now that I know that he is a scammer (because i partly believe you) i deleted him without question. I am Aleksandr (changed my name) and you have no right to accuse me with such minimal proof. "And you know better" I actually don't, like I said, I bought the items. "And how do you all have +rep in [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥, Alsksandr, Ðeωɦiρƶ comments" maybe because we all trusted eachother for a slight bit?!?! When you report with such shitty proof and lots of accusations, look at it at other perspectives. Think "could it be logically possible that they are all different user?" that to yourself. Don't go accusing every single person who put +rep. When you said "Maybe there is no "scam friends," but one master scammer with a lot of scam accounts" that is not possible because they would literally need like 3 PCs. If I had that much power I wouldn't be on tf2...

"Or were you just mad that you lost the spycrab and a loser not to admit your defeat. And not to lose your earbuds right?" Go to sleep kid... seriously? Think I care about some buds? If i was associated with DeWhipz, wouldn't I have buds in my inventory also?

And please calm down, you seem so angry about losing 5$ that you gotta accuse innocents. Just wanna tell ya, if this was related to DeWhipz, and I was banned, I WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SCAM. Report the RIGHT PERSON not someone who you believe did it. Not me, cause those accounts are still doing what they did to you on and on and you are trying to mark someone who is not even related. I reported them to steam btw.
  8. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    If everyone that posted +rep is a scammer, why don't you report EVERYONE that did it? Why not? Because you know most of them are f✿✿✿in' innocent.
  9. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    Well your jumping to the point that you are friends with [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥ and Ðeωɦiρƶ but it was just a coincidence that you have all the items I got scammed on that day. Ummm... doesn't this sound weird to you also? And don't you say calm down when your the one swearing in the chat. I would file a scam report to macimo and dewhipz but if you think about it, I CANT! You want to know why? Because your not answering the questions I'm asking you. I can close this case anytime and report the other two guys, but your literally "jumping to the point" saying that you have exact items I have (not to mention the same color paints). You bringing out the point about the amount of metal, NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH DAT!!! you might have gave it to someone else. Oh yeah that part about +rep. Really? If you are not all those guys commenting on the comment section (you can always log off and log in to different account) THEN WHO IS THESE GUYS?!?!?! Also "you seem so angry about losing 5$ that you gotta accuse innocents," what if I'm not accusing an innocent in an indirect way. I reported you cuz you had all my stuff and YOU are Dewhipz. If you don't agree with anything, then tell me. But $5 might in TF2, not dumb dollar bills. If was too small, then why would macimo and dew have scam me. If you are arguing why its only you are the one with the filed scam, then all you have to do is simply tell me how you got those items (same level items and same painted color). But don't you be thinking that I'm too lazy to file everyone associated to this scam cuz I can report all you guys. $5 might not be big for you, but for me, it takes me long time to make profit through TF2. For the bud, I can't argue about that either. You might have given it to someone else, or another existing account to get other ppl's attention to spycrabbing for it. Because I got scammed that way all because I wanted a damn bud. Did u really report them in steam. If you are just innocent I'm truly sorry, but I just concluded that it was you because you have items. But I can't lift this steamrep until you clearly tell me the truth about what really happened and tell me everything you know about this. I don't like to accuse innocents but if they don't like to tell me the truth, I cant do anything about it!
  10. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    Your unblocked from steam so message me and we will talk on that
  11. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Your logic is truly ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed, did i ever say the items are mine and it was coincidential? F*** no! I literally said that i bought some off him... f✿✿✿tard, i dont know who they are, if i knew, id have the brains to tell you. Stop accusing me and gtfo off my profile before i abandon this stupid request because i wont get marked for s✿✿✿ with the minimal "proof" you have... Is it hard for your little mind to accept the fact that i dont know these guys and i bought these items? Call me macimo and dewhipz all you want f****t like i care, you're accusing me with 0 proof and a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed conclusion.... What if i sold these items, would that make the person i sold them to the scammer? Answer my question without looking like a halfwhit...
  12. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Im cursing because ive never had stupid people with low IQs come to my profile and call me a scammer... Don't pretend like you know im dewhipz and you want me to admit xD that is just stupid. My account was made a LONG time ago, if I wanted to scam, how come my account has more popularity/activity than those who scammed you? Move this request to their profiles not mine cause this won't get marked and you're wasting your time. Think about it this way: for everyday that you come here accusing me, those guys get more items and more profit. That is like looking for the thing your holding in your damn hand...
  13. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Go ahead! Report us! I don't think your lazy! I think you're lacking proof and have no idea who you're pointing fingers at!
  14. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    Please show me a list of things that show me as the guy who scammed you, because you have no idea what you're doing an i'd like to help (ive been scammed before and the a✿✿✿✿✿✿ was never banned)
  15. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Please, avoid posting heavily edited/cropped screenshot.

If you have the original unedited ones, please post them!
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    @Gibus Gawd
    Do you have the screenshot with the agreement, the crab itself, uncropped trading history and if possible, server demos or logs?
  17. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    I was not on the server he is accusing me because I bought his items. If he had any of the things that you ask, they wouldn't be evidence of me, but of [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥ and Ðeωɦiρƶ.
  18. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    Sjru i dont have the crabbing action itself cuz i kinda got carried away only thinking about the earbuds... Im a dumbass I know... anyway I do have the trade history i will post it uncropped. But what do u mean by server demos and logs..?
  19. Gibus Gawd

Gibus Gawd New User

Steam:
    ok Sjru i need help cuz this is my first time actually steamreping anyone. Who do i actaully file a report to, the guy with my items or the crabber and his middleman?
    Cuz I'm starting to think that I should investigate the crabber Ðeωɦiρƶ and the middleman, [MM]♥♥MaciMo♥♥Hi♥♥.
    what do you think Sjru im kinda nooby at the whole steamrep thing. Oh yeah If i was really accusing the innocent guy, I truly apolizise to Jeebus.
    I just want my items back thats all...
    I need your assisstance!!!
  20. Jeebus

Jeebus New User

Steam:
    You have very little information, although if you want go ahead and report the crabber. I don't think the MM has anything to do here since u said he ran, my guess is he told the MM he won and took the items for himself. And no, if you were wondering i'm not giving anything back because:
    1) you've been sitting here accusing me
    2) i spent my items to buy them
    In my opinion, DeWhipz is the guilty one!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.