1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

HELP UHC BANNED ME FOR FAKE REASON :(

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Trader Man -Trader, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trader Man -Trader

Trader Man -Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12195073
    I was playing and trading in tf2 every day from I got the game till the day I got banned..
    I was trading a rich admin of a tf2 trading server, he was younger than me, And I was 13/14 and he spoke on the mic and told me that one wanted to buy my earbuds for 15 ref.. Max in a trade was 8 at the time, so he told me that he would give me 8 at first, I accepted the trade, then he said I had to leave because the in-game trade wouldn't work, I left the server and then he said to me over the chat that I could keep it and called me a scammer, as it was a nickname.. I said thanks and then he called me a moron and deleted me, I added him and asked him why he said that, then he deleted me and added me again to add more insults, so I blocked him..
    Then I got a ban on my login screen and had to contact support.. They said that they couldn't do anything since I had no proof..

But this ruins a big deal for me in Steam, I can't login on any sites to place what I got to sell, I can't place a unban application because it was UHC that banned me and they closed down (extremely unfair) since it is a VALVE STEAM Reputation, any old unlucky steam users can't get help because UHC was extremely unfair when it came to bans..
    and I am a trusted trader and seller by many traders, many on the trade sites aswell untill I suddenly got banned and couldn't see it/reputation broken again.. and It's hard to find anyone by myself to trade me, unless they find me first..

I hope at one point that us banned from UHC get a better chance to clean their "Rep Status" in not a to far away future.
    Sincerely: Sindre Andre Berglund
    Steam: Spiucrus
  2. Trader Man -Trader

Trader Man -Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12195073
  3. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    Xenophobia likes this.
Thread Status: