1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198129107201 - (BÄRS @ Heat / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by You σnly Live σnce, May 14, 2014.

1. You σnly Live σnce

You σnly Live σnce Donator - Tier III

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53238104
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129107201 (BÄRS @ Heat)

Victim profile: 76561198066741936

What happened? Description:
    I had a M9 Bayonet Case Hardened - Battle Scarred and BÄRS @ Heat added me as a friend. He asked if he could buy my knife for real money and I asked how much and he told me 200 euro. Now first, I was sceptical because I don't really like trading in-game items for real money because of scamming.... (yeah I'm stupid). I said I am not sure and I would have to think about it so I did. The next day, when I came online he asked me if I wanted to do the trade now and I decided, why not? And of course, this being worth much more than my knifes current market value, I accepted. We did the trade and I sent him the knife. I thought he was trustworthy enough to pay me because he seemed like a nice guy and had lots of rep on his profile and no special status on SteamRep etc. He then said he was having some errors with paypal and couldn't send me the money and after that, he deleted me as a friend.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  3. You σnly Live σnce

You σnly Live σnce Donator - Tier III

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53238104
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    No need for bumping your report. When an admin get to your report then it will be seen. Our admin are maxed out on reports so the time frame for them to see your report could be as long as a month. Sorry for the inconvenience.