1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198102393624 - (TheFrostyOG / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bone Cone, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bone Cone

Bone Cone Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40283833
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102393624 (TheFrostyOG)

Victim profile: 76561198040833395

What happened? Description:
    I spycrabbed a player named "Spycrabbing! Trade me!". We both agreed to spycrab for a key in items. I agreed to my Taunt: High Five! for his Team Captain. I lost. Then, I asked again, for another spycrab. My strange eternal reward for my taunt back. I won, 3 to 2. Then he ran from the trade and blocked me on steam. He also changed his name to "TheFrostyOG". I confronted him by following him to another server and talked with him about giving my prize and he didn't care. I have screenshots of him confessing to losing in-game.​

Provide Evidence:
    These screenshots has the runner confessing to running and stating he 'cannot get banned for running' and also has him directly confessing and feeling proud of spycrab running. I will also upload screenshots of the 'agreement' to spycrabbing if needed, as the file format is TGA, I cannot directly upload it now.​

Attached Files:

2. Bone Cone

Steam:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Do you have the screenshots of the crab itself, the agreement, your trading history, if possible server demos or logs?

What you have is not enough.
  4. Bone Cone

Steam:
  5. hes trying to frame my friend TheFrostyOG which was hes original name, check his latest report
  6. Bone Cone

Steam:
    Please use proper grammar, and if you don't have anything to contribute to this case, do not post as so.
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.