1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198134310379 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Georgia O'Keeffe, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Georgia O'Keeffe

Georgia O'Keeffe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52856942
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198134310379 ()

Victim profile: 76561198065979613

What happened? Description:
    I had my only unusual, an orbiting planets brotherhood of arms (painted black) that I acquired by trading my scorching defiant spartan, on sale on outpost. I was trying to either upgrade it or sell it to make enough money to buy a guitar. The accused offered to buy it for real world money on my outpost trade. He told me he would pay me with $158 on paypal. I wanted a little bit more, but he told me he only had $165 on his paypal account and could not add. I decided to take his offer after some thought. He said I had to go first since I didn't have rep or anything. He said a middleman would charge me a fee of 20%, which would have been a lot of money. I didn't want to lose that much money and he assured me he had done this before etc. I sent the offer of my hat along with my paypal email and price as a note. He said '30 sec.. sent! sent the money!' and then immediately unfriended me and blocked me on steam and on outpost. I never received the money at all. I have screenshots of our conversation, of my accepted trade offer, and of my $0.00 paypal account and empty paypal history.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first few screen shots are our chat history. They prove that an agreement was made. Notice how he immediately un friends me after falsely claiming the money was sent. My paypal has a $0 dollar balance as you can see, this was going to be my first time using my paypal account. I have no transactions and literally no money in the account.

Lastly, I verified the identity of the person as the one I am reporting.

Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Bunny

Bunny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87022325
    I sent you 158 usd wtf?????????????
    your screenshots is fake !
  3. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Oh really? Ok why don't you produce a single shred of evidence that you sent me the money? How dare you even say something like that.

You blocked me on outpost AND steam directly after you PRETENDED to send me money on paypal.

Either own up to the fact that you scammed my unusual from me and give it back or suffer the consequences.
  4. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
  5. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
  6. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
  7. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Update: The item has disappeared from his inventory after MORE people accused him of being a scammer. I have no idea what he did with my hat, but this is not ok.
  8. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Update, it was not purchased, Noize is just one of this kid's alt accounts. He transferred it when he realized that he was under fire.
  10. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:

Attached Files:

11. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54510421
    God this kid is a total scum bag. I posted a link to this steamrep thread and I'm blocked from "Bunny" and "Noize"s outpost trades. How coincidental.
    Georgia O'Keeffe likes this.
  12. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Exactly. It sucks, I worked really hard to trade up to that hat and I finally decided to cash out to buy a guitar. And then this happens. What a douche. At least after this nobody else will get scammed by him, hopefully.

Thanks for the support man :)
  13. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  14. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Hello, I can, but this was going to be the first time ever using my paypal account. I have no transaction history for this reason. I could even send you my invoices for the past three months, they're just completely blank. I made the account a while back and never ended up using it.

Eoj Charlie (Admin from harpoon gaming and steam rep moderator) asked me for the same thing, I sent him the completely unedited paypal screenshot with my name and email and everything. Please ask him about it, he will verify it.

But here is what you asked for, it's a direct screen capture:
    http://gyazo.com/c08194aab402d4a67cc6357c61e4ee50

I also attached it as a picture in case you were not comfortable clicking a random link.

Attached Files:

15. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:

Attached Files:

16. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:

Attached Files:

17. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Already banned him on OP, marking him now on SR. Thanks for the report.
  18. Georgia O'Keeffe

Steam:
    Thanks so much. I know it's probably impossible for me to get my hat back, but at least this kid will never be able to scam anyone again.
  19. Meoq

Meoq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53397461
    Thx, Georgia! I was so close to trade my unusual to Noize. Noize got banned and later on a guy called bunny contacts me offering paypal again. I now know they are the same and i think he have a other acc called Ergo! Look at Noize stemrep profile and a guys said there that he had a other acc called Ergo. :)
  20. Meoq

Meoq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53397461
    Sorry Ergo were the same person as bunny xD