1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Honder, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honder

Honder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34352171
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198028970071

What happened? Description:
    Hello. I want to report guy Zer0. We were friends for a few months. At 28.05.14 11:16 GMT he borrowed 180 keys from me. I trusted him because I knew him as fair guy and also because of his backpack.tf trust page. He gave me a heart tough guy's toque as payment for my service. He said, that if he will not return keys in 3 days, he can be freely marked. You can see his statement at the first screenshot. 5 days are left and I still dont have my keys. At first 3 days after trade he blocked me twice and unblocking me then if few hours later. At first time, he said it was by accident. At second time, he said that he blocked me because I was asking too many times for my keys at the 3rd day. Yes, I did. But I didn't spam him, I just asked every 30 minutes, because I was worried. Now situation is under control, I don't know when he will give my keys back.
    You can see all proofs. This is not a way, how business should work. Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 90385
    Here is screenshot of our agreement. You can see here his statement.

View attachment 90386
    Here is screenshot which proofs his identity, date of trade and that the trade was real. This screenshot doesn't show all the keys.

View attachment 90390
    The rest of keys.

View attachment 90391
    This screenshot shows that I have 896 keys a day before we traded.

View attachment 90392
    Screenshot of the "trade" day. 717 keys left. 1 key spent for something.

View attachment 90393
    A part of the history of trade from my backpack which proofs that I didnt got anything from Zer0.

View attachment 90396
    The rest of history.

View attachment 90389
    Screenshot from my laptop which proofs that he blocked me and didnt gave me keys, because "he ran into some trouble".​

Attached Files:

2. Honder

Honder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34352171
    More information. I talked to Zer0 again, now he don't want to pay back. zer0.png
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Honder.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  4. -[PI]-3.14

-[PI]-3.14 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78066326
    I wonder when this guy will finally be marked... he has about 7-8 reports on him...
  5. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57327886
    Sorry about your loss but you should have been aware of his current standing as to how he does not returned borrowed items as well as the few comments on his backpack.tf trust. He also tried to borrow 80 keys from me before and I promptly realized he was a jerk thereafter.
  6. Aditya

Aditya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47298302
    Agree with OP Here.
  7. Unarmed Civilian

Unarmed Civilian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16175266
    this ""zero" straight up tells the guy "you reported me, f✿✿✿ you, gl getting the money i owed you". No matter what the relationship, good terms or bad terms, owed items are owed items. Zero, Pay your debt then delete him. You made a verbal/written contract and denied him because he stood up for himself. Because of this, your name seems accurate.
  8. ☆☯ƘɳiJa☯☆

☆☯ƘɳiJa☯☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47513647
    This Zer0 person is scamming all across the TF2 community, this guy needs to get marked and banned from all Steamrep affiliated sites.
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Honder,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.