1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198026882443 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fire ̷̨●̷̨°, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Fire ̷̨●̷̨° New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20684450
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198026882443 ()

Victim profile: 76561197983210352

What happened? Description:
    Rockie9569 brokered Cabbage's unusuals and traded with a known scammer:

| steamname: BlackOut | ๖Ątomic ΞPotato
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:34798390
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029862509
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Atomic-Potato
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029862509

Provide Evidence:
    I saw Rockie was selling a CV Brain on OP. I knew from me wanting a Bat Brain in the past that this 1 of 1 hat was in a scammers backpack. I proceeded to add both Rockie and Cabbage in order to find out exactly what happened.

It seems Rockie was brokering a PE Kong for Cabbage. Rockie took it upon himself to make a deal with Blackout (scammer) for the Kong. Rockie traded Cabbage's Kong for Blackout's Searing Hazmat + CV Brain + AF Fez. According to Cabbage he wasn't at first aware of the bad trading practices and accepted the items from Rockie. Cabbage also tells me he was forced into giving Rockie the CV Brain as a brokering fee.

I'm not sure if I should also report Cabbage or not. I've decided not to and let the admins here figure out if both parties should be punished.

Below I have submitted picture proof of both players admitting to wrong doing.​

Attached Files:

2. Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Fire ̷̨●̷̨° New User

Steam:
  3. Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Fire ̷̨●̷̨° New User

Steam:
  4. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33308357
    What I have to say is, I did not forcefully make cabbage give me the CV Brainiac, I asked for it for doing my math of what I get for brokering.. Items price x The quantity of items, which then I did so.

I had no intention of "Scamming" Cabbage, I just had preffered the brainiac over the Fez. Not to mention that I dable and play Engineer a bit more then Spy.

Now moving onto how I met Potato, I was interested in his Timewarp Crones dome of which I had found throughout searching for hats I would love to have. I stumbled across Potato trying to offer on his Crones, I then had saw he was previously banned and marked for helping his friend scam god tier unusuals, which happened over a year ago. I then had thought it would not matter since he is able to trade again.

Now onto me brokering the PE Cone for Cabbage, I asked him if he needed help selling and he said yes, I offered to broker for him and listed my rules of brokering and how this work out. Over the span of 2-3 days I had gotten higher offers then he had ever gotten. The Potato "AKA The man with the crones" noticed the Cone and had a extreme intersest in it. I then had told Cabbage about it and said he should trade with him 'I ALSO NOTIFIED CABBAGE HE WAS MARKED'. Cabbage then made a deal with Potato, A Searing Hazmat Headcase + CV Brainiacs Hairpiece + AF Fex of which were all clean. As a tip for brokering I chosed the Brainiacs as I said above, I then latered offered on his new hazmat, I offered my RA Ywnm + FL Pith helm and a Gifted Steaming Rubber Glove. He then accepted, I then now owned the Brainiac and the Hazmat, which then Cabbage remains with the Ywnm, Glove, and Pith helm.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
  6. [FU] Hatake

[FU] Hatake Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11472312
    This is cabbage, i cant figure out how to change my name, and i guess i have to make a new account, anyway, when rockie and I were discussing how his pricing worked, he mentioned that for 10 buds and higher he would get 3-5% of the total profit that he had gotten for me, after it was all done rockie said about 48 in unusuals and deduced that 3-5% of 48 was 16. If you search in google "what is 5% of 48" it will come up with 2.4, if you do 4% of 48 its 1.92 rounded up to 2. 3% of 48 is 1.44 this probably doesnt absolve anything that i have done or anything that was said but i wanted to make sure that i got my piece in before anything happened. When i did this math with rockie, he stated that it had to be full numbers not decimals, now 30% of 48 is 14.4, thats the closest to the price of the braniac, i figure thath e decided to say that 16 was the right amount because of you do 48 divided by 3% you get 1600, which better fits the price of the braniac. so what i am trying to get at here is that the math was wrong and rockie knew that, because we both got similar answers doing it on a calculator. the 1600 saves him from the decimal thing which he state earlier. thats all the things i have to say, once again this is cabbage, the only proof that i have as to the fact that it is cabbage is that I met rockie on Hoodrich Unusual Trading and we became friends when i met him, also i am a VIP on the server i met him at. Hatake is an older name and it doesnt show up in my past aliases because i have since changed my name lots of times.
  7. [FU] Hatake

Steam:
    There is no history of the items going directly to me, from atomic potato, it would be in my trade history which it is not, in my trade history it says that i traded with rockie, not atomic, so i dont know if the info you got from apollo is wrong or if my history is wrong, ill post a picture of the history so you can see for yourself. as you can see there is no mention of atomic potato. trade with rockie.png
  8. Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Fire ̷̨●̷̨° New User

Steam:
    So for some reason [Peanuts]Linus decided to buy the hat from Rockie:

| steamname: [Peanuts]Linus
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:16311075
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992887879
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/linusvonchocolate
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197992887879

I'm not really sure what to do here. Cause I clearly posted a link to this report on the OP trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20282108 , but Linus decided to buy it anyway. I realize Rockie is not marked yet but it seems negligent on Linus's part for not researching the hat first when there is a pending report on someones SR profile.
  9. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
    I concur, as I did as if I could try on the hats and you let me, I then later picked out the brainiac as my tip, you can gladly check the hats history right here- http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2666686728,590,5

It clearly states he owns the hats before me, therefore you clearly see the history goes Potato, Cabbage, then me. As for Linus I would be positive he had seen of whats going on as I had left you're specific comment Fire saying you have posted a thread, he told me he had intention of getting all the bat brainiacs.
  10. [FU] Hatake

Steam:
    so because tf2outpost says something different then what the steam trading history says that automatically means the steam trading history is wrong? are there other was to trade hats to one person or another besides trading or trade offers?
  11. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
    Much rather then you showing bits and pieces of the trade history, while outpost and or BP.TF can describe the hats full history.
  12. [FU] Hatake

Steam:
    the picture is proof that i traded with you not the scammer, i suggest you show the history where you supposedly traded for the items from me, because apparently thats what it looks like
  13. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
    I would gladly take a screenshot if my computer wasnt such a Windows XP piece of crap, although when I tried to check who traded with who the only dates on my computer of trades shown are from June 10th to June 18th, I clearly do see you I did check the gaining signs and I clearly saw after you had traded with Potato, I had tried on the hats if you can recall. Also may this thing had become Fire was just looking for something to start, clearly him making a fake offer of 14 pure. It shows he just wanted to be a "hero" - *LINK TO OUTPOST TRADE OF HIM COMMENTING IT WAS FAKE* - http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20282108#latest

And so I will work on fixing my pile of crap I call a computer and try to repair it enough for it allow to take screenshots.
  14. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
  15. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
  16. [FU] Hatake

Steam:
    i see you got your screenshot functions working, but i see no screens of your trade history saying that you didnt trade with atomic before me
  17. [+Rockie9569+]

[+Rockie9569+] New User

Steam:
    Friend took the screenie for my, my pc still is s✿✿✿. I am still working on it.
  18. Cube The Penguin

Cube The Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69142882
    There goes some rare hats...
  19. Zemnmez

Zemnmez Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22818883
    I have come to an understanding with Rockie, who traded with a scammer. I also have evidence to this effect. Whoever handles this report should contact me if they don't have access to tf2outpost notes. Cabbage appears innocent in this matter.
  20. Julia Gillard the Honest

Julia Gillard the Honest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22663639