1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198110709098 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Brontonsoup, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Brontonsoup

Brontonsoup New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39382016
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198110709098 ()

Victim profile: 76561198039029760

What happened? Description:
    Dear Mr Steam Rep

I have failed....

In short i lost a $150 knife. He added me and offered to trade me a better knife than mine so when we were in the trade he put about 22 items in including the knife then, asked me to put extra things in the trade from the chat window, as soon as i tabbed out he removed to knife. Since there were so many items in the trade it look like nothing had changed. Sadly i noticed to late and i could unplug my computer fast enough and the trade when through.

Regards Bron​

Provide Evidence:
    I have uploaded the chat window, there profile page and the trade history i cant get back the original trade sadly. As you can see i now have about 22 worthless item (worth about 10 cent each) traded for a $150 knife... and in the chat he said he was trading his M9 Bayonet | fade factory new which is not in the final trade. since he added so many other items it was hard to tell the knife had been removed. my knife hasn't appared on the market yet but i will sent another ticket when it does(i have screen shots of my knife on my wall so i can verify it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270109590).​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Brontonsoup.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  3. Kareemela-Made My Day

Kareemela-Made My Day New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55304478
    Why do such dirty theifs even exist? It has happened before many times I cant believe why people steal, All this for money?!

I hope he gets banned so our community is 1 step cleaner
  4. Brontonsoup

Brontonsoup New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39382016
    people do it because they can make money quickly for little effort. him getting banned isn't really a concern because he will just create a new account, and then another and another.... it is more about showing people like this that they can't get way with peoples stuff, but sadly he still might.
    All sadness aside he had a very clever system for stealing peoples stuff and im not a first or the last people who is going to be got by this guy...... he had a knife worth about $400 i feel more sorry for that person who lost that...
    Have you had any of your items returned?