1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198003607920 - (ktn and overueLDEU$ / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by -sENoZ-☠, Jan 27, 2014.

1. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48409322
    Hello i see that that f✿✿✿in scammer get ban trade, but KTN is not. he should also be ban trad i think...

btw thanks for did ban dad s✿✿✿ scammer, but that would be nice if there was somebody for give me the good new.. :p
  2. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    mistake from me, i saw that guy trade banned some day ago but he is not, strengly he got the same red mark that i have on my profil and for nothing, because i did nothing wrong, also that would be nice to remove that red mark from my profil, thank you.
  3. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    mistake from me, i saw that guy trade banned some day ago but he is not, strengly he got the same red mark that i have on my profil and for nothing, because i did nothing wrong, also that would be nice to remove that red mark from my profil, thank you.
  4. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    heuu no he is not trade ban, strengly he was but still not so ..... still waiting for the review, thanks.
  5. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    i look again is profil.. he is not anymore ban trade ......

apply sanction thanks.
  6. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    lot of difficulty to post anything here for now more then 2 days.. bug or .. ?
  7. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    hello, i just join that scammer overuel soem days ago on a server, he recognize me, we speak a bit, then he told me i did scam two more kniffe, after me... so... apply sanction thanks.
  8. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    hello, i just join that scammer overuel some days ago on a server, he recognize me, we speak a bit, then he told me i did scam two more kniffe, after me... so... apply sanction thanks.
  9. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    again, you will not read that its fine but.... i am in probatino for s✿✿✿, i mean come on guy, i get scammed, am not the scammer, so plz wtf explain and information about that ? thanks ......................................................
  10. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    again, you will not read that its fine but.... i am in probation for s***, i mean come on guy, i get scammed, am not the scammer, so plz wtf explain and information about that ? thanks ......................................................
  11. NCPereira

NCPereira New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35293815
    Today is person added me as a friend:

So, I checked him on SteamRep and I saw this report here.

I asked him about it, and he said that he didn't own that account before, so I believe you should pay extra attention to this case and make sure he doesn't get unbanned since the original owner of the account no longer owns it.

Quote:
    Translation:

Screenshot also uploaded:

Sem Título.png
  12. -sENoZ-☠

-sENoZ-☠ New User

Steam:
    hello man, the steamrep admin dont give a s✿✿✿ really... they never do something about my case really... look when i create that subject, and look the date now.... so funny to let scammer in peace like that :D also when i know that guy did tell me that he did scam lot of other people, funny again.