1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198078935690 - (sNAKOR / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by KnFox, May 25, 2014.

1. KnFox

KnFox Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50562024
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  3. canadian

canadian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44951541
    Hey, "Big Willy" here. Can confirm that I'm not part of the phishing/hijacking group. I was added by the hijacker and he offered to buy a bud, 35 keys and an unusual hat. You had a lot of rep, so I took the chance and went first. He immediately blocked me.
  4. sNAKOR ®™

sNAKOR ®™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59334981
    Hi canadian (Big Willy) , im sorry to hear that another one, you was scammed,too.

i just have taken a look into my inventory history to see what was going on.
    ---
    25 May
    Sie haben mit BIG WILLY (QUICKSELLING) gehandelt. 17:56 Uhr
    4x Mann Co. Crate Key + 1x earphones
    ---
    25 May
    Sie haben mit BIG WILLY (QUICKSELLING) gehandelt. 18:09 Uhr

35x Mann Co. Crate Keys + 1x cowboyhat (unusual)
    ---

so before you traded the 35 keys + unusual you already traded 4 keys and earphone to my account and got nothing back. can you please explain this, why you did another trade then after this?

Did you have opend a support ticket for scam at steam,too?

To all, it is highly recommend that if someone got scammed, always first step is open a ticket on steam. they have more scope to find out what really happend and can give items back if they have proofs.

I have ask KnFox if he have already opend a support ticket on steamchat before an hour for the scam, but he said he dont opend a ticket yet. that sounds really weird to me.
  5. sNAKOR ®™

sNAKOR ®™ New User

Steam:
    here is a screen of the steamchat.

KnFox-chatlog.jpg

i will give some more screenshots here, so you all can see what i got in my tf2 inventory after i got my acc back. so im only got my stuff back, but dont got the keys KnFox traded to me.
    look the shots on page 1 to see the amount "BenJ" stolen from me. equal 73 tf2 keys.

tf2 inventory 1-4.jpg tf2 inventory 2-4.jpg tf2 inventory 3-4.jpg tf2 inventory 4-4.jpg inventory history after scam.jpg
  6. KnFox

Steam:
    He was the guy who scummed me maybe. He faked his account hijacking to scum people. He has been ignoring me on steam. I messaged him several times to sort this out. But today I told him to give me my keys back because it was his responsibility. But he removed me on steam and added me to ignore list, so yeah he was the guy who scummed many people. Steam support replied to my message and told me to sort this with sNAKOR. I want steamrep staff to take some actions against him.
  7. canadian

canadian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44951541
    Hey, just wanted to say if the above message is true, then it does indeed sound suspicious. I'd just like some more investigation into this matter to keep the trading community safe and prevent anyone like me from losing over 200 USD worth of items. Thanks!
  8. sNAKOR ®™

sNAKOR ®™ New User

Steam:
    i have reported you KnFox for defamation. that is not funny anymore. hope you get what you deserve °
  9. KnFox

Steam:
    What is funny here? It's the truth, still none of the admins replied here.
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I am handling the forum post-report.

1. @sNAKOR ®™ : the forum report is NOT for that purpose. Please read: For what use is the "Report" feature of the forum? http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/expanded-faq-recommended.7263/#post-98200
    2. Glancing over the report (no time to process it atm), I see in the later replies that the hijacked account is requested to repay scammed items.

couple of things on that.
    - Steam support restores a account to the point just BEFORE the hijack. They don't undo all trades done by the account.
    - This means, that any scammed items that are in possession of the account during the hijack are removed, and any that are moved on to other accounts of the hijacker are NOT restored to the victim of hijacking.
    - THAT means, that the victim when regaining the account, does NOT have any of the scammed items from during the hijack.

And while some that are hijacked sometimes feel guilty and can pay back those that where scammed because they are "rich" enough to do that, its not expected of them. We cannot expect them to do that, for:
    - They didn't do it themselves.
    - They do not have those scammed items.

Please note: I did not fully read all of the thread, so I can not at this point state the claim's truthfulness of being hijacked or not, etc. The above is just a general stance of SR vs Hijacked accounts that are abused to scam.
  11. sNAKOR ®™

sNAKOR ®™ New User

Steam:
    Hi SilentReaper(SR)

many thanks for the explanation. you got it right, im requested to repay items that i never got from him or from support.
    because he do not want listen to me and understand, we was talking in circles again and again so i kicked him from my list in the end.

but report is for insulting, and defamation is not better. even when the proof was already given.
    my screenshots all clear, nothing is faked. you can proof it via teamviewer on my steam ticket page.

KnFox nice, 3 neg rep at steamtrades in one day and you finally got own scam report ?
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198061389776-steam-steam-games.68533/