1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198047385710 - (BeAfraid / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BeAfraid, Jun 20, 2014.

1. BeAfraid

BeAfraid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43559991
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047385710 (BeAfraid)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hell 2 years ago i started trading.On my free time i was staying with some romanian friends on my favourite server.Then this friend Ze amateur told me that he wanted to trade with me the deal was that i would have putten a refined and he a hat.After he put the unusual there he asked me in privat if i want it.I said sure.Then he took a photo.I think that the next day he wanted to trade some unusual for my bud.I tought a bit then i said no in the confrence (he added me on skype).Then i started to mess around and put random s✿✿✿ there.We were friends i didnt think he would exploit me.I am sorry for any inconvinience.As i was saying this happened 2 years ago and i was surprised to find this now since i had the exams i didnt have time to play much.Ty for your time and pardon my english.​
  2. [swaveboard]

[swaveboard] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58729716
    Screenshots please.
  3. BeAfraid

BeAfraid New User

Steam:
    The thing is this happened 2 years ago.I dont have the conversation and he deleted me from friends after he showed me the report.I dont know what can i do to support the case more.All i know is i rly dont think i deserve the sentence.
  4. BeAfraid

BeAfraid New User

Steam:
    I am just asking,dont want to be rude.Will this case be resolved?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to time tagged and other mitigating circumstances including lack of timely admin followup and surviving evidence, tag will be downgraded to a caution. You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again. Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal downgraded.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**