1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198068695050 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Swifty ^SteelSeries, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Swifty ^SteelSeries

Swifty ^SteelSeries Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47386588
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068695050 ()

Victim profile: 76561198055038904

What happened? Description:
    Tried to quick-switch items by posting this trade http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=15659819 and i added him thinking its a good deal and added him, after i added him we went straight to business when we got in a trade he put alot of stuff(cases, 2cent guns, ect.) and asked me to add something, i added 2 guns that was worth 2 cents and when i seen he removed his AWP Asiimov i removed my M4 asiimov after that seeing that he attempted to scam me(Don't know if i was right to quick-switch an attempted scammer that probably got a few people using that method but i went for it) Anyway, he accepted the trade(he probably didn't see that i only had a few items and not the M4 after his removal)
    Just wanted to report to steamrep to show that he attempted a scam.

[I know im a troll for counter switching him but i think it was worth it because i taught him a lesson on not to scam others]​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat screenshot
    Trade history

Sorry for not uploading via the button, screenshotting using an external software is easier for me View attachment 97839 View attachment 97840

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
  3. Bigfoot Buddy!

Bigfoot Buddy! Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37975428
    After reviewing the evidence, there is no actual evidence showing he did attempt to quickswitch you. For one of your proofs, you showed that the trade went through. That's nice and all, but that doesn't show in any way shape or form that he attempted to quickswitch you. 2ndly, the chat proof, once again, shows no evidence that he attempted. He neither stated that he did nor does it show through any form that he did. Please, when you are going to steam rep someone, have evidence for what you're reporting them for.
  4. Swifty ^SteelSeries

Swifty ^SteelSeries Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47386588
    I would've gotten chat logs from the trade if i knew i was going to SteamRep with it.