1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198049714266 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NTV ✪, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NTV ✪

NTV ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41363835
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198049714266 ()

Victim profile: 76561198042993399

What happened? Description:
    Scammed a valuable Unusual off of me back when I was new. Got me right after the unboxing. Took a while for me to realize what happened, and then until now for me to find the guy and the evidence to prove it.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here's the closest I have to showing the initial trade. This was back in 2012, not long after I had started the game. I know it's a bit late to report this, but I didn't realize for a while what had happened, and I was never able to find him until now.
    [​IMG]

View attachment 99263 Here's a historical view of Teeird's backpack showing him receiving the hat, and the effect of the hat.
    [​IMG]

Here's the item history, showing where it went. I know I'm not listed on there, but that's likely due to me having never found backpack or any TF2 related website by this time since I was so new to the game, and the fact that it was a recent unbox.
    [​IMG]

And here's where the hat sits now.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ;_;.png
      ;_;.png
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
  2. NTV ✪

NTV ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41363835
    I've been looking at the number of other reports filed against Teeird and it seems incredibly obvious that he is a notorious shark/scammer, so I'm curious how he's in good standing still.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    We do not accept reports for sharking.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.