1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045650867 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FLUFFER, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    How did you prove I'm a scammer? You said that I've scammed a bunch of people. Have you talked to every single person I've ever traded with? Have you seen all the trades I've done in the past few months? In order to do that, you'd have to follow me wherever I go, wouldn't you? You say you already "proved" I'm a scammer but there's a huge hole in your argument. You have no proof whatsoever that I scammed anyone else. All you have are screenshots between your brother and someone that has the same name as me. If it's the job of other people to make a report, why are you bringing in people that have no knowledge of this whole event? I did admit that I talked to your brother. But again, anyone can fake Steam chat, especially someone who has a personal vendetta. And what proof do you have that I'm lying? I brought in the guy that your brother scammed. He told a different story than you did. There is literally no proof that I scammed anyone. That's why your last report on Skial three months ago failed miserably. Because there was no proof. And instead of saying things like " lies will entangle you like a spider being caught up in its own web", post the proof that you claim to have.

And this is not a scam. That's how much they went for at the time.
    "Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!"
  2. the Renegade

Steam:
    I'm waiting for this "proof" and "evidence" you have. And don't bring in people who don't know what happened. Otherwise, that'd be thread crapping. Something you claimed I was doing when I brought in someone who your brother scammed and prompted you to bring in someone that was never involved.
  3. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    Well, I have 30 days on the skail trade ny server. When I used to frequent that server, I would overhear many of your trades, and many of them you convinced people that their items were worth a lot less than they were so you can buy them at a greatly discounted price, or tell people your items are worth 10x more than their actual value to make a substantial amount of profit. Again, taking things out of context, you make falsie accusations that I follow you. I have much better things to do than follow around some scamming teenager.

I never stated that the flare gun sale was a scam. I made it clear in my initial report that I supplied that evidence to backup that you lie and shark people. The only scam that should be discussed in this thread is the one in which you impersonated a steam employee to steal from my brother.

You enjoy repeating yourself, don't you? "But again, anyone can fake Steam chat, especially someone who has a personal vendetta." I don't have any personal vendetta against you. I used to trust you. You tried to scam my brother. This is the only reason why I made this report. I have nothing against you other than the fact that you try to scam people. The admins at steamrep are not stupid. You saying I have no proof when the proof is right in front of you does not make it go away.

My proof that it was you in the chat that I supplied screenshots of in this report:
    - You didn't even mention that wasn't you in those screenshots when I reported you on the skial forums, where you had protection
    - You made it clear that you impersonate steam employees, and you made it clear you intended to get the items in which my brother traded from your friend bacl
    - I would have no reason to make this report if you didn't try to scam my brother

Still, why wouldn't you state that wasn't you in that chat on the skial forums? I really want to see how you will try to squeeze your way out of this one.
  4. the Renegade

Steam:
    This is ridiculous. I have told my part and you have told your part. Now it's up to the admins of Steam Rep to determine whether it was a scam or not. That said, selling an item for what you think is the wrong price is not a scam. Keep that in mind the next time someone sells an item for a price you disagree with. Even if I get marked as a scammer on here, it won't change anything. I'll still sell my items for what people on Outpost an in-game sell them for and if you still think I'm a scammer for doing that, then good luck.
  5. APFG370

APFG370 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78302623
    I am the person who the Renegade, the one posting in thsi thread, attempted to scam. I can say for a fact the it was the Renegade, who is posting in this thread, is the person who was in the steam chat with me that is included in this report.

Orignally, you did not add me to get the items back from me. I bought those items from your friend, and my brother asked you if you wanted to buy any of the items. You added me, and then traded me and lowballed me. I remember you offered a festive scattergun and some craft hats for everything in my bp, which was only 1/2 of its value. As we were in trade, you then started to say you were a steam employee and that you would ban me if I did not give you the items. I assume your friend told you that he wanted his items back, and you relized that I was the one he traded with as you were in a trade with me.

You told me you were a steam employee and you threatened to ban me if I didn't hand over the items. I was actually considering giving you the items, but I asked my brother first and he told me not to worry since you are not a steam employee but a greedy teenager.

I hope this will help towards this report.
  6. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    Well, I have supplied all the information I can. If an admin needs anything else, just ask me. I will not reply to this thread anymore unless an admin asks me to.

Thank you to the steamrep admins for dealing with this matter.

-Vincenzo
    a.k.a. Fluffer
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Sjeez, ppl, learn to stay to the facts instead of dirt throwing... now I have all this garbage to read thru.
  8. the Renegade

Steam:
    So is this going to get taken care of any time soon or what?
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    You guys spammed the Skial forums with this needless ranting and raving and they locked the report. There was not decision made there.
    I am locking this report and will mark it ready for review. You guys have taken a simple report and made it almost impossible for an admin to read through. Very childish. IF and when an admin gets to this they will ask you for more information I feel sure.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @the Renegade Since you are clearly still online and felt the need to alert us to another report that was against you and not this one that is giving you the unconfirmed report notice...how about you explain why you felt the need to impersonate a steam admin to extort the users items from them when that is exactly what you did.
    After reading thru what the others described as a mess, it is pretty clear that was the case nearly 5 years ago.
    I'm going to entertain a valid short response as to why you did it - be honest.
    Then ask if you've ever done anything like this to anyone else or had any other issues with impersonation with clear intent to defraud before or since this event.

I don't need anyone else posting here not even the OP if they get an alert from me replying.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.