1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198020392437 - (yolo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kato the Kewl Kid, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Kato the Kewl Kid

Kato the Kewl Kid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30063354
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198020392437 (yolo)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Yes I did not get marked on one for some reason though.
    | steamname: Leroy no sound
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:91389757
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143045243
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198143045243

Appeal description:
    Okay, so this is what happend.
    I was greedy and really wanted items I was really poor and my friend reccomended scamming. I wanted to disagree but I really wanted unusual hats so I commited scams with him he got trade banned already permanently. I scammed a few people some I failed at I remember scamming a person with a bubbling tree and a earbud. After a few weeks I got poor again and I was trade banned! I was really pissed and wanted to appeal but I was really lazy.

I admit that I was impersonating a TF2WH bot which is really really offensive. And if I ever get a chance to talk to the owner of TF2WH I would apologize. I hope you can accept me appeal therefore that is my appeal. And I was not innocent on my scams at all, I accept full responsibility in finding the people who reported me and paying them back. And that is all of my appeal.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You seem to have many more alts then just the one you linked. Please link ALL of your alternate steam accounts.
  3. Kato the Kewl Kid

Steam:
  4. Kato the Kewl Kid

Steam:
    That should be all my alts I've created You are the one if I have more than those ones I've posted those would be false alts and I did not create them unless someone stole my email.
  5. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Does anyone else use Steam on your home internet besides you? Like a brother, sister, etc.?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. Kato the Kewl Kid

Steam:
    Okay so You are the One, that was not me at all, that was actually a friend of mine scamming with me also baconbitch aka anfasti we all used tf2 wh bots and anafasti wish he never did that cause he unboxed a unusual and his ticket isint getting answered idk about the other guy but he was apart of my so called "scamming group".
  8. Kato the Kewl Kid

Steam:
    No one uses my computer only me, my brother uses his other computer.
  9. Kato the Kewl Kid

Steam:
    Actually my brother uses a other computer but uses same internet. Also Bump I really wanna be not marked so I can play some fav trade servers :p
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    I'm not going to be able to grant this appeal. Too many offenses against you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**