1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is it still possible that I could appeal a judgement on steam to remove my perm' scam status?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DieselBlue☆, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieselBlue☆

DieselBlue☆ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33173726
    Hello, formerly known as Diesel, I was convicted and marked as a scammer for impersonating 'Pinktaco' a well-known and trusted user. I want to prove my innocence that I was not attempting to scam anyone. However, I was banned from posting a thread as a result too MCT and according to Steamrep that's the only way I can appeal a judgement.

I want to know if I have enough Evidence and the ability to appeal against my scammer status for either a caution or removed completely (doubt it).

Evidence:
    Thus over the large amount of time I seem to be re-visiting steam rep to see what is going on, as I love trading and acted ignorantly seems to have left me at a serve dis-trust when trading due to one offence: Impersonation.

Thus, I believe I have gained enough maturity and evidence to suggest I wasn't posing a scam during my impersonation which I claim to be for a joke. I realise how serious and how 'not funny at all' that was which is pretty humiliating.

P.s The first screen shot shows I impersonated for 5 minuets, which is literally impossible to trade let alone scam someone in that time.

I have accumulated two screen shots, one by another staff member and another by me which correlates with the said screenshot and proves my innocence!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

To conclude:
    I have never impersonated anyone since. Is this good enough to appeal against my scam reputation? All comments are appreciated. And please don't be rude to others or go off topic, thank you...
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. DieselBlue☆

Steam:
    @HorseDick, unfortunately I cannot communicate with them via the forums. I seem to be banned their to 0_o
  4. DieselBlue☆

Steam:
    There*
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Well, you would then need to contact a MCT trade admin/head admin/owner about that.
  6. DieselBlue☆

Steam:
    [​IMG]
  7. Suttles

Suttles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10543958
    What silentreaper said is true, contact someone at mct directly.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Pink Taco is not just a well known user on MCT, he owns it. Your chances of getting an appeal will be slim to none.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.