1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561198010453470 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Vegetarian Boy, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegetarian Boy

Vegetarian Boy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48650983
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198010453470 ()

Victim profile: 76561198093427024

What happened? Description:
    This idiot has sharked this newbie that is obviously new to TF2's trading element (only has 75+ hours) and bragged about it on a SteamRep's affiliate website TF2R (http://tf2r.com/kx3rhet.html). He also provided proof against himself that should do the job.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 104735
    View attachment 104736

Sorry about the crops, the sharker has cropped it himself before giving himself in on a public raffle website..​

Attached Files:

2. All-Star

All-Star New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25093871
    GG! I guess you didn't show the other screenies? http://puu.sh/a5ODJ/bfb506ed4a.png I traded him after that as i wasn't gonna shark a new player and told him wat i did! And i Don't Think SR Takes Shark Reports?
  3. TheSliceIsRight

TheSliceIsRight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18151683
    Gotta wonder why you traded him those other item 24 minutes after the first trade. Hmmmm, possibly the comment about reporting for sharking. Maybe just maybe.
  4. All-Star

All-Star New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25093871
    You probably find this hard to believe but i accidently delete him and had to re-find.
  5. Vegetarian Boy

Vegetarian Boy New User

Steam:
    Of course, of course. Then why did you post this on TF2R? http://puu.sh/a6w5C/fc91954f22.png
    You just gave him more items afterwards (that are about half of the price you should've paid him in the first place) because of the SteamRep report warnings coming in on the TF2R comment section of this raffle.
  6. Vegetarian Boy

Vegetarian Boy New User

Steam:
    I have also found a very interesting quote from a TF2R user that should explain me better;
    "You blatantly lied about the value of the item in order to ensure a profitable deal from a user who clearly had very little knowledge when it came to trading. From the looks of it, you traded the mass of weapons afterwards to cover yourself and make yourself look better to the public's eye. The staff here will not condone such displays of sharking, and I will be closing your raffles. I suggest doing the right thing from now on and actually helping people new to the game, but if you choose to keep doing what you're doing, I ask that you do not make it public. Clearly, it's frowned upon here. I have no clue if steamrep tags for sharking, but if they do, I wish you luck."
    -Yarrawr (TF2R Admin)
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't review 3rd party reports - don't review sharking reports
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.