1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197969049043 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Letenko, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [NF] G.UNIT

[NF] G.UNIT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4391657
    Generally normal people don't report someone because the trader don't mentionned this hat is duped on tf2outpost.com. Apparently you really want to sabote my trade and now my reputation.

I added you for some explanation, I never harassing you, I just said don't post your bullshit in my post. I don't want to f✿✿✿ my own trade with more of your shitty comments. And now you think opening a Scam Report here give you more legitimacy ?
    I scamming someone ? Clearly no.

Keep your pity for your beloved friends who are attempts a flamewar against me.

I trading since 5 years approximatively, I meet some idiots sometimes. But you beat them all. Easily.
  2. Letenko

Letenko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46308253
    I'm just gonna pick this part and show you your bullshit: "I never harassing you...". This is the sentence I needed. You are a joke, a useless joke. You post stuff on my profile, add me to harrass me and then say that you didn't. You are either blind, or just a troll, either way you're gonna need a lot of luck in life.

Now, can you at least NORMALLY answer this question. I said, multiple times I DON'T want to sabotage you, I tried to help the community, now the question:"WHY do you think I'm sabotaging you ?" Why would I even care about your stupid ass. This whole report is not here for you, it's for the community to see. I could't give a less of a f✿✿✿ about your reputation, really. You can be banned, you can be the best trader in the world. I don't care. I did this thing to help people see the truth about 1 hat, that's all.
  3. Oz' dak1ne

Oz' dak1ne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11020111
    This report is so ridiculous, stop wasting time of SR moderators and admins for a shitty story between you and a trader, that's not about scamming so why the hell you report him here...
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I have not looked into this report at all, but I have cleaned up the majority of the shitpostings issued a few temp bans/infractions. Further off topic/flam postings and you will be perm banned for the way you guys are behaving.
  5. [NF] G.UNIT

[NF] G.UNIT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4391657
    For my defense, I never scammed someone, so I think this report isn't legit.
    This guy just reporting because I haven't mentionned on my TF2OP trade my hat is duped, and he has his post closed by a TF2OP Moderator.

Also I'm not the person who start this flamewar here, but yes I hate when someone trying to sabote my trade AND just after my reputation here.
    I just trying to defend myself. I just want to clarify these points.

I need to move on my new home soon, so I think I can't post a lot for the next week (probably no internet connexion).
    I just waiting for the admin who seeing this thread to discuss about this report, (you can add me anytime to discuss, I will reply to you soon as possible).

Thanks in advance.
  6. Letenko

Letenko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46308253
    G.UNIT replied to my report. I responded to his reply in a civil manner and he started insulting me. (He insulted me even when he added me, the chat is there to prove it), yet he claims that he didn't start. Anyway, this report can be classified as false, since G.UNIT will have bigger problems on his hands soon. I have to thank you however for stopping this thread, before it got even worse and I do apologize for shitposting/spamming the thread. (not to G.UNIT, but to the moderators/admins)
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I dont have time to read this entire whine fest between you two. I am archiving this report and Letenko is going to file another one but this time I only want to see facts not all the bullshit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.