1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198067286455 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -MGGAR-CrunchyAssWaffels, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MGGAR-CrunchyAssWaffels

-MGGAR-CrunchyAssWaffels New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74202988
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067286455 ()

Victim profile: 76561198108671704

What happened? Description:
    I was on a mgen server when i was asking arround to spycrab. Hopsin offered to do a key and i accepted.We where in a trade and discussed the normal conditions.We moved out of spawn into the arena,Then we began spycrabbing.I taunted first and then he taunted 3times.. But whats unsusual is that as soon as his spy character made it down in the spycrab condition he disconnnected. I was told by one of his friends that he was a scammer and told me to make my way here.i decided to take screenshots of the whole chat when he joined when we chatted and when he left., I do not know hopsin but im pretty sure that guy​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In these screenshots Please pay attention to the chat this is where all the evidence is​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Pictures did not upload.
  3. [Key_Bot] Hopsin

[Key_Bot] Hopsin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53510363
    We never were in a trade. You did not even say we were gonna trade after, you did not even show me your key. The server did not allow spycrabbing either, so we were both breaking the rules.
  4. [Key_Bot] Hopsin

[Key_Bot] Hopsin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53510363
    Also it was not my friend, I know that guy from a server I play on, I do not have him in my friends list, and also he would never know what my trades were before because I never kenw the guy, so please do not lie to try and get someone banned.
  5. Jpam

Jpam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37276494
    This same Hopsin guy left the server when i won a 2 keys gamble. Supporting this report: Me and Hopsin spycrabbed for 2 keys and he left the server. If you don't recognize me, i'm called MLG Jpam and we've agreed on the bet at the Skial server. You thought you would win and you ran away when you realized you lost 3-2 fair and square. Also your name was ♥ Hopsin ♥.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.