1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198071221070 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

-=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67303419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198071221070 ()

Victim profile: 76561198094872567

What happened? Description:
    Adds me. Tries to sell me his craft hat for my 12 key unusual. I say it is only worth 1.44 ref. He then says that I'm an idiot and it is worth more. I ask for evidence and says it isn't listed. Says the craft is rare. Calls me an idiot trying to make me believe him. Here is the evidence. Btw I am pretty sure he renamed the item to make it look rare.​

Provide Evidence:
    The evidence shows it all. shows the whole conversation. and everything that happened​

Attached Files:

2. Simple

Simple New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55477671
    This guy is so stupid
    It was a craft number 5 Gilded Guard and he didnt understand so i was reported
  3. Gabe 2

Gabe 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41932357
    Simple could of been a bit nicer about you not understanding low craft hats are valuable, but he's right, the hat is indeed valuable in a way. (not worth an unusual in my opinion but whatever) I don't think his behavior warrants a report on Steamrep.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I am not here to say what items are worth or w/e. But I can tell you that in the past low craft # items when the new item releases to be crafted will bring top dollar. Like I said im not here to be bp.tf or anything.
    Archiving due to lack of any evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.