1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198045650867 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexios Divine

Dexios Divine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45069162
    if theres no snapshots of the chat history or video proof of any of this then they wont mark this for review, although this will most likely get archived as they seemed to have tried to hard to cover this up. if something like this happens again this report would most like be used as evidence.
  2. Dexios Divine

Dexios Divine New User

Steam:
    Also the whole trading with an untrustworthy middle man is entirely suspicious.
  3. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    I already posted proof that I have traded games for keys with people. If you want, I can have them come on here and tell you themselves that they received the game for keys.
  4. Dexios Divine

Dexios Divine New User

Steam:
    In this situation i do not think having people come and voice as witnesses would be enough proof, as anyone can say they like your services, although i am not an admin so well have to wait and see to what they have to say.
  5. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    So if I brought in the guys I've sold games to, it wouldn't make a difference even though I've provided actual proof and have witnesses and the reporter has nothing except a picture of my Steam profile?
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to total lack of evidence to back the claims of scamming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.