1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198127987202 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Pharoahᵀᴹ, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Pharoahᵀᴹ

Pharoahᵀᴹ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70257411
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198127987202

Victim profile: 76561198100780551

What happened? Description:
    I was on bazaar.tf and it showed that someone was selling bills hats and it said to add him. So i did, once i started talking to him he asked me what i can offer for a bill's hat, i showed him a bunch of stuff but he wasn't interested, but then i showed him my unusual hat, he want to trade for just the bill 's hat, i refused and told him to add some items on to the bill's hat because the hat i showed him was worth more. he said he would give 120$ plus the bill's hat, i agreed and said sure. He told me that the only way to do it is that i give him my hat then he will give me a code. I knew it would be a scam, so i looked on his account on steamrep and he had a report on him, i read over it and saw that he was trying to scam this other person so i gave him the link and asked him what that was all about. The guy kept saying it was his brother and would never scam anyone. i said no thanks, and then he started typing all these codes and weird letters, i quickly removed him and blocked him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Thank you for taking a look.​

Attached Files:

2. Dexios Divine

Dexios Divine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45069162
    lol nj,this should prove him guilty, these scammers come up with more and more stupid tactics to rip people off lol
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Normally I would archive this because we do not handle reports with game codes or codes of any sort. But this is a blatant attempt at a scam.
    I will mark ready for review and let an admin decide the outcome.
  4. THeres some one witht his name but not TF it say CS GO and he tried to steel my knife doing the same thing O_O