1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198044187424 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bigfoot Buddy!, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Bigfoot Buddy!

Bigfoot Buddy! Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37975428
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198044187424

Victim profile: 76561198036216584

What happened? Description:
    Mr Pink attempted a trade scam, stating that the collector's kit is worth 10 keys (when it is worth 8 keys), when he stated all his "uncertainties", he asked me for an offer, i said I didn't want to offer, because I figured he was going to ask for some overdone price. He tells me to offer, so I did, he doesn't like my offer, so he goes on to call me a sharker, then he goes on to insult me about where I live.​

Provide Evidence:
    While we never did a trade, the purpose of this report is to let people know how this guy "trades"​

Attached Files:

2. Bigfoot Buddy!

Bigfoot Buddy! Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37975428
    Forgot to mention, this is listed as a "shark" attempt
  3. >:PSlayer>:3

>:PSlayer>:3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26797619
    Just because he decides to put a different price that is not the same from bp.tf doesn't mean he is a sharker. In fact most people buy from 10 to sell at 11 or 12, or sell for a little bit more than what is value for.
  4. [00FF00]WalkingDead

[00FF00]WalkingDead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40965369
    This is not a shark attempt, its a profit attempt. All traders do it like this, quicksellers sellin' for 8 keys hes selling for full price aka 10 keys. Anyone can sell any item they want for ANY price they want, I can sell 1 scrap metal for 300 keys, ask me why? Because I own it atm, this means just because it was in my inventory the price goes up like it or not he can do whatever he wants with HIS items.
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • This is a pricing dispute, which we do not investigate. It is up to the user making the trade to know what they think the value of their item is.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.