1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198144553629 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DiplexR XVI, Aug 16, 2014.

1. DiplexR XVI

DiplexR XVI New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84732527
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198144553629

Victim profile: 76561198129730783

What happened? Description:
    This guy was impersonating as a girl to get free stuff. I was one his victims. I don't know who this person is and I only added "her" randomly.

What happened:

After "she" accepted my friend request, she said hi and we immediately started chatting and played a game together. Soon, we started to flirt so I asked for a picture. Instead, she offered me a private Skype session in exchange for The Sims 3. Being horny at the time, I agreed with the offer and so did she.

At this point, I honestly believed that she was real. It was my mistake not to demand for a verification or proof. He acted as a girl convincingly and even sent me a couple of teasing pictures. It was his plan all along.

So I eventually bought the game as a gift, and told her to check my inventory. I even reminded her about the deal and weakly asked her not to leave after the exchange. But without much thinking, I gift it to her anyway. Then in an instant, she quickly removed, blocked me, changed her name, and set her profile to private.

That's when I realized that I've been fooled and was amazed by my own stupidity. It's very embarrassing to even talk about it. But In the end, I wasted $20 for nothing.

More Info:

His initial name was "Francesca", then it changed to "This is what happens" after the incident and also a different profile picture of a man.

About 2 days later, I checked his profile again and noticed that he was disguising himself as a girl again with a different name called "Safari". This was obviously his scamming scheme.

As I'm writing this report, his name is currently "YO YO MOTHERf✿✿✿ER" and has a picture of a soldier. Others have accused him of scamming as well and he is aware of it.

Personally, I'd like to get my revenge and would love to see him get banned. But I preferably would like to get him to pay me back by gifting me a game of my choice worth the same money that he has stolen from me. As of right now, he doesn't seem to care though.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots I took after the initial aftermath of incident:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What's been going on in his profile after scam reports against him:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My explanation on the incident on a mutual friend's profile:
    [​IMG]

My The Sims 3 gift purchase Email proof from Steam:
    [​IMG]

Gift transaction:
    [​IMG]

Note how he now tries to veer off the attention of his crime by accusing me for "sexual exploitation of girls" which is completely absurd. I did nothing wrong because we both agreed on the deal. After all, he was committing a fake identity by means to fraud. Which he succeeded on me.

I provided a random attachment because it says I can't submit the report with out an attachment :/ here: View attachment 123000

Attached Files:

2. DiplexR XVI

DiplexR XVI New User

Steam:
    Just noticed how clustered the report looks. Lol, my bad. I should've just used links.
  3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Well, first of all, read http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    and upload your evidence directly to STeamRep using Upload a file button. Also you'll have to get full steam chat, not just few words.

Second, how do you see this trade agreement being completed? He should hire a girl for skype session now just to hold his side of a deal? And if it was a girl from the very beginning, but not so pretty as you expected / not so willing to "work for the sims gift", you'd report her as well?
  4. DiplexR XVI

DiplexR XVI New User

Steam:
    All my evidences are up there. As you can see, I indeed bought The Sims 3 and I did gift it to him only to be tricked and treated unfairly. Unfortunately that was the only chat screenshot that I took. This incident happened last week and Steam doesn't have any global past chat logs that I can refer to.

This trade agreement was nothing but a deception for fraud from the start. There was Never any girl and I have absolutely zero interest on completing that "deal" now. He got the game he wanted and left me cold. But why would you suggest that he should hire girl?? That's ridiculous and it wouldn't feel right. Even if it was indeed a girl from the start, I would still report her if she does this, pretty or not. It'd still be an act of deceit to gain profit. Now if she was not willing to "work for the sims gift", I wouldn't writing this right now. I wouldn't have bought The Sims 3 and I wouldn't be short of $20.

Please do not try to seek or accuse me for any act of misogyny because I'm not and there wasn't any. I did not force "her" to do it. It was his offer and was part of his plan by "acting cute" to get games from people.
  5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Nope and nope again.

If you don't want to read the link I gave you, I'll quote that part to you:
    What about the other part, I'd leave it to SR mod. Although you probably wouldn't want to know my opinion on this one.
  6. DiplexR XVI

DiplexR XVI New User

Steam:
    Case went cold and I'm over it. If an admin sees this, feel free to close it.