1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198012085541 - (Blaze > Unusuals / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kyuubi, May 16, 2014.

1. Kyuubi

Kyuubi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17247442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198012085541 (Blaze > Unusuals)

Victim profile: 76561197994760612

What happened? Description:
    He told me that he wanted to buy 2 of my unusuals.. the initial deal was for me to send 1 unusual first and then he will send the whole sum of money via paypal, with which after i received it, i will send the second unusual.

After the first trade, he told me to send the second unusual before he pays as he said that he is paying with real world money and i might run off with the money and not trade the second unusual.

After i trade the second unusual, he said that he had already send the money and paypal takes 1-3 working days. I've made a lot of paypal transactions and none took 1-3 working days..

He blocked me after that and i only managed to take the screenshot for the last few chats.. When i checked on outpost, he was selling my unusuals along with another guy's unusuals whom he had scammed which then outpost banned him permanently.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Marking him now- thanks for the report. He was banned on Outpost when this report was first made.