1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198130902406 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Scumbag Cobra, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scumbag Cobra

Scumbag Cobra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59569685
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130902406

Victim profile: 76561198079405098

What happened? Description:
    This person contacted me to buy my unusual with keys from the steam market, but first he wanted to see if it was duped, so I traded it over to my friend. This person then changed his name to mine, and he used the same profile picture too. My friend unknowingly traded over my unusual(disco beat down snaggletooth) to the imposter, he blocked me and ran off with my unusual. According to my friend, the person has set his profile status to private.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot of my trade history
    Screenshot of my profile
    Screenshot of the scammer's profile(You can see he changed his name multiple times very quickly to avoid getting caught) and a screenshot of my friend's trade history with the scammer

I don't have a screenshot of the chat because I closed it before realising what had happened.​

Attached Files:

2. >:PSlayer>:3

>:PSlayer>:3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26797619
    I recommend you to send a ticket to steam support, or report him via his profile. Just go to his profile, click on more, then report violation and select the kind of violation he did, and since he is already marked on SR, there's not much steamrep can do about it.
  3. Scumbag Cobra

Scumbag Cobra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59569685
    Right, I think I have found the hacker's main account, so I will report him too.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I do see that he impersonated you but do you have any of the original chat agreement or mulitchat between you and the accused.
  5. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    No followup in more than 1.5 years. Archiving this report. The accused has been previously tagged for impersonation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.