1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198040756999 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SHOGUN4252, Sep 2, 2014.

1. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45884983
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198040756999

Victim profile: 76561198052035695

What happened? Description:
    I was buying 5 mann co. supply crate keys and after a short amount of time he stopped responding i am currently in-contact with paypal on refunding the order but in totally he removed me and did not grant me the item that where agreed on to, Listed below is a image of the payment made.

I trusted him due to me paying him a one time payment for 3 keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    These screenshot as seen is him using two different paypal accounts, during the process of purchasing 5 keys i as scammed but in the first payment he probably allowed me due to me getting to "trust him"​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, please give uncropped trading history.

And all your paypal history, not cropped.

If possible give the chat
  3. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    Hey Sjru!

Sure will do!, I am unable to give out a chat log to Quistz removing me from steam and due to the unability to provide chat logs i hope this will not be archive.

In the agreement made between me and "Quistz" he told me to sent to Vasil Stoqnov a sum of 5.88$ for 3 mann co supply crate keys, Which was, easily done, i rept him afterwards.

After a day i asked him if it is possible to purchase 5 more keys, he answered me yes, He told me to sent him a sum of 9.75$(9.80 with fees) to Bojidar Bojilov, I am unable to provide chat but if the "accused" could add me, I WOULD, be able to provide STEAMREP with chat logs from a few days ago.

Thanks!
    Shogun

Attached Files:

4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @SHOGUN4252.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  5. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40245635
    Lol... Are you serious? How do you mark "Ready for review", when there is no chat agreement at all?
  6. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    Like i said, I'd be glad to give out chat agreement between parties if the "accused" would add me in order to fulfil the apart as the "accused" acted trusted, And i have proof that i have traded you and all kinds of special things

You are here in order to make a defense, I agree with you making a defense, there is no chat agreement but if the mere accused which is YOU, would kindly readd me on steam :) which i see no reason to refuse if you are not a scamming person, It would help alot, But as the accused lied to me, so trustworthy and such i could not save the "accused" chat agreement,

What am i saying is, Add me and i'll have the old chat logs which i could provide of you telling me to sent, You don't have a reason to deny a search now would you?
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I'm not a moderator but probably because of the message you put on your transaction "Steam... im paying for .. keys". GL ;)
  8. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    What the hell man, are you seriously that dumb? I'll let him my PayPal so he can log in and make a screenshot of my transaction? lol.... That's a screenshot from his PayPal, not mine.... There is no chat that proves i've agreed to give him any keys. Also there is no prove that these are my PayPal e-mails... He made those payments to some other people and then took screenshots from these transactions to report me... There are so many things that could've happened and there is 0 evidence of:
    1. These transactions being sent to my PayPal e-mail
    2. My agreement to give him keys

This report is so invalid...
  9. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    Instead of arguing about allowing me to add you in order to provide those "none-existance chatlogs"?

If there is any.
  10. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    You know...

1st. There is no reason to add you after you reported me since i hate you a lot now
    2nd. Even if there was any chat agreement there won't be anymore since it gets deleted after 1-2 days.
    3th. I'll add you if an SR Admin tells me to (Which i think won't happen)

So... I hope this gets reviewed soon. ;)
  11. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    1. Hating me isn't a reason to not readd me, I have a right to report you if i believe you have scammed me due to me paying you money over TF items.
    2. That might be true but bu t its 2-3 days, Not 1-2
    3. If two is true, this is no use.
  12. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    1. If you have the righ to report me then make the effort to take screenshots as prove....
    2. Most of the chat is deleted in 24 hours the rest is in 1-2 more days
    3. Yup
  13. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    Will this report be reviwed someday?

I need my steamrep clear as soon as possible...
    I know you admins have lots of work to do and review lots of reports, but it's your moderator fault for marking it ready for review instead of closing the case, because of no chat agreement (which is vital for reports).

Thank you!
  14. QuistZ

QuistZ New User

Steam:
    Will this be reviewed.............?