1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198109099193 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KeKe, Sep 5, 2014.

1. KeKe

KeKe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1590204
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198109099193

Victim profile: 76561197963446136

What happened? Description:
    i really i dont even know how to say that... Well, i was searching guys who will buy my howl for real cash, i found one it was Adam levine, we were talking about that he can trust me or no, i said that its your own risk and said him that i could give him link on estonian forum where i sold items, then he asked me about - you dont have person there that you know most that can prove that your trusted and good seller, well i said that i got my friend woh alrady bough items, then he made new chat with kentucky with him and scammed my howl. all screens i gave but only screens of fake chat we dont have cause he just kicked kentucky from the chat.
    by the way its not 1st report on him​

Provide Evidence:
    He Delete me from steam and block and so thats the only screen shot that i have! maybe theres a way to get my old friend chat but i dont know how !​

Attached Files:

2. KeKe

KeKe New User

Steam:
    2 more screen that can help !

Attached Files:

3. KeKe

KeKe New User

Steam:
    sorry me and my friend are talking french i can translate if needed !
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need screenshots of your conversation with the accused, proving their agreement to pay you via PayPal. Please upload uncropped, unedited pictures of your Steam chat with the accused scammer. Proof of the trade agreement is crucial.

We also need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity), taken from a PC/Mac. From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. We also need pictures showing details of the payment that you received and details of the open dispute.
  5. KeKe

KeKe New User

Steam:
    The problem is.. he delete me and block me right after the scam so i have no way to get the chat history back !
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Unfortunately, if you don't have the trade agreement then we cannot process this report. Archiving.