1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Trade banned for no apparent reason, Items deleted

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by borris, Sep 11, 2014.

1. borris

borris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56990015
    Woke up one day with a permanent trade ban and all of my being deleted. I have no idea why this happened so I contacted steam support, 1 week later i got reply saying i was involved with 'scamming using trade offer glitch' and therefore 'all scammed items have been removed from the account' Keep in mind, the only real items I had in my csgo inventory was a karambit fade statrak, all other items I won from bets or found and were not worth much AND I paid 500keys PURE for this knife so therefore I had no idea what steam was talking about. This got me wandering, I checked every trade I did within the last month or so and also ensured that the man i bought the knife from was legit which they were.

Steam support is getting nowhere, I waited a week when they first replied then another week for them to reply again since the issue had yet to be resolved which is where they closed the ticket so this confirmed my thought that steam support is not going to do anything about this issue. It has been almost a week since i reopened the ticket with no reply. I can provide screenshots of all my recent trades if required but I would appreciate people working for steamrep in affiliation with steam support to resolve this issue. Attached is a screenshot of the steam ticket.
    steam.png
  2. xxBonsai99xx

xxBonsai99xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32214292
    From the bottom of the page.
  3. borris

borris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56990015
    If this is the case, the goal of this forum thread is to see if anyone else has been improperly banned from steam and or have had items deleted for no apparent reason
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Does not really matter since we cannot assist you.